Play Adventures of Doubloon Island Slot Game
Get ready for an adventure like no other when you brave the high seas and head to the island of Doubloon. This hotbed of pirate activity is filled with golden coins just waiting for some lucky online casino player to try and take it from the pirates.
The Adventures of Doubloon Island is a fixed 20 payline slot game with four jackpots, the trademarked HyperHold feature that can trigger one of four jackpots, and a free spin bonus round. The game is played on the parchment of a treasure map – spin the reels today, and you may find your treasure.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- RTP: 01%
- Volatility: Medium
- Theme: Pirates
- Provider: Triple Edge Studio, Microgaming
- Max bet $, €, £: 10
- Min bet $, €, £: 50
- Release Year: 2021
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
If you don't really want to find a treasure or try to win the jackpot, but you still want to experience the action from the Adventures of Doubloon Island, Casino.com IN has the solution for you. Enter the game through the Practice Mode portal. This allows you to play the game with fake chips to test out the game and see if you want to try your luck in Real Money mode.
Play for Real Money
For the best casino experience, you'll want to play the Adventures of Doubloon Island for real money. All you need is a registered and funded online casino account to get started. Click on the game image below to register your account and select your preferred payment method to make your first deposit. Along with the opportunity to play The Adventures of Doubloon Island for real money, you'll receive a Welcome Package. This offer is updated frequently, so make sure to visit the Promotions page for the latest offers.
The Adventures of Doubloon Island has four fixed jackpots. Each one is based on your total bet. The Mega jackpot has a 2,000x jackpot, which can be increased to 3,333x if you turn on the Win Booster feature.
There are 20 fixed paylines in the Adventures of Doubloon Island slot game, and all wins must go from left to right. By activating the Win Booster, you can increase the size of your wager by 1.5x. While this won't alter the payouts for regular wins, it does increase the jackpot sizes and the cash value of the HyperHold symbols.
- Coins and How Betting Works: There is a wide selection of betting options, beginning with the $0.10 minimum bet and extending all the way to a $40 max bet. However, all regular wins are based on the line bet, which you can calculate by dividing the total bet by 20. The jackpot and scatter payouts are based on the total bet.
- Symbols: There are four pirate-themed high-value symbols. The captain, in a red circle, is the top paying symbol. He is followed by his first mate, a parrot, and a pair of crossed swords. The four low-value symbols are playing card symbols; spade, heart, club, and diamond.
- Wild: The female pirate is the wild, and she can appear as a single, double, or triple stacked symbol. It can substitute for any of the regular symbols to create a win.
- Scatter: The treasure chest is the scatter, and it starts paying out a win when there are at least 3 anywhere on the reels. Additionally, it will trigger the Free Spin feature.
- Bonus Symbols: There are gold coin symbols with a cash value that can show up on the reels. These are the HyperHold symbols. If there are at least six on the reels at once, it will trigger the HyperHold feature.
|Symbol||3 of a kind||4 of a kind||5 of a kind|
|Scatter (Multiplied by total bet)||40x||300x||2,000x|
- Bonus Features: To activate the Free Spin feature, you will need 3, 4, or 5 scatter symbols on a single spin. The number of free spins is based on how many scatters you have and can be either 10, 15, or 20, respectively. The scatter symbol remains on the reel during the feature, and you can win additional free spins.
The HyperHold feature is triggered when you have 6 or more HyperHold symbols on the reels. The HyperHold symbols will remain locked on the reels, and you'll receive three free spins. If any new HyperHold symbols appear during the spins, the count will reset at three. A special Golden Skull HyperHold symbol is added to the reels as well. The feature ends when the entire reel is filled with these symbols, or three spins occurred without any new HyperHold symbols. Each symbol will reveal either a cash prize or one of the four jackpots. At the end of the feature, you will collect all prizes shown on the reels.
Software and Mobile Experience
Microgaming is one of the biggest casino developers in the world, and they've expanded their reach by partnering with smaller developers such as Triple Edge Studio. The Adventures of Doubloon Island is a fun game with an excellent soundtrack that helps entertain players while the reels are in motion. The game was developed with mobile players in mind. It's touch-friendly and can be played on Android and iOS devices. There is no need to download any special software to play. All you need is a fast internet connection and a funded casino account to play.
Pirate-themed slot games are usually entertaining, and The Adventures of Doubloon Island is no exception. The four jackpots are a draw for many Canadian players, but there are also good chances for winning nice payouts based on the base game and free spin feature. Register your Casino.com IN account and play The Adventures of Doubloon Island for real money today.
What is the RTP of the Adventures of Doubloon Island slot game?
The Adventures of Doubloon Island has an RTP of 96.01%, which is average for a medium variance slot.
What is the jackpot in The Adventures of Doubloon Island?
There are four fixed jackpots in The Adventures of Doubloon Island. To win, you will need to trigger the HyperHold feature.
What is the biggest possible win?
By activating the Win Booster option, you can increase the jackpot from 2,000x to 3,333x. This also increases the max bet from $50 to $75, making the top payout $250,000.
Can I play The Adventures of Doubloon Island on mobile?
Nearly all the online slot games at Casino.com IN are mobile-friendly, and Doubloon Island's Adventures is no exception. The game will adapt to the smaller screens without negatively affecting the quality of the graphics and animations.