Play Finn and the Swirly Spin Slot Game
Finn and the Swirly SpinPlay for real
Meet Finn, a flute playing leprechaun who always seems to have a smile on his face and a tune on his lips. He will join you as you play the unique Finn and the Swirly Spin slot game at Casino.com Canada.
Instead of 5 spinning reels, this game has 25 independent symbols that enter the game through a spiral setup, hence the name Swirly Spin. The game includes four modifiers and several free game features that can be unlocked when the key symbol reaches the keyhole in the center of the spiral.
To find out more about this game, continue reading this detailed slot review or register your account and start playing for real money today.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 5 rows, Cluster pays
- RTP: 96.61%
- Volatility: Low - Medium
- Theme: Irish
- Release Year: 2017
Play for Real Money
If you’re ready to hear the sweet tunes of Finn the Leprechaun, you will need to register for an account and make a deposit through any of the convenient payment methods available for our Canadian punters. Once your deposit has been processed, you will be eligible for a Welcome Bonus, and you can get all the details on the Casino Bonus Page.
If you already have an account, click on the game above to start playing for real money.
The highest paying symbol is a ruby that you can win 500 times your bet when you get five in a row. The maximum bet is a $2.00 coin with the bet level set at 10, totaling $200, which will win you $10,000.
There are no paylines in Finn and the Swirly Spin, all you need is at least 3 symbols in a row going horizontally or vertically. After any win the symbols will be removed from the reels, the remaining symbols will swirl around toward the center, and new symbols will be added as well. Should there be more wins created, the process will continue.
- Coins: There are two parts to every bet in this online slot game, the coin value and the bet value. The coin value can range from a minimum of $0.01 to a maximum of $2, the bet level is the number of coins that you can play with, and you can choose between 1-10. Since there are no paylines, the payouts are calculated by multiplying the coin value by the bet level and then multiplying that by the payout value for the win.
- Symbols: The game is full of Irish good luck symbols with horseshoes, four-leaf clovers, and golden nuts — the highest paying symbol is a shining Red Ruby with a top payout of 500 times the bet. There is a key symbol that is always the last symbol in the swirl, and it can unlock the free spin games.
- Wild: The wild symbol is only added to the reels after a win. If this causes an additional win, in addition to the exploding symbol, all other symbols that are touching the wild will also be removed. If a second win is created, but a wild isn’t a part of it, that will create another wild.
- Scatter: There is no scatter symbol in this game.
Symbol 3 in a row 4 in a row 5 in a row Ruby 20x 100x 500x Golden Acorn 10x 50x 120x Horseshoe 10x 40x 100x Four-leaf Clover 10x 30x 80x Wooden Heart 1x 10x 40x Stone Heart 1x 10x 40x
Bonus Features: There are four modifiers that Finn can add to the reels during any spin. They are:
- Starfall Wilds: This will add up to 5 wild symbols on the reels.
- Dragon Destroy: A dragon will come and eat some symbols, causing them to be removed from the reels and replaced with new ones.
- Irish Luck: A line of matching symbols will be added to the reels giving you a guaranteed win.
- Magic Transform: This will transform all heart symbols into higher value symbols.
As mentioned above in the symbols section, there is a key symbol that always appears as the last symbol in the swirl. When you win enough consecutive games, that key will make its way around the swirl until it reaches the centre space, which is a keyhole.
This will unlock the door to the four free spin features. Each time your key reaches the centre space, it will add a key to the meter at the bottom of the screen. This doesn’t reset when you leave the game, so you don’t have to worry about accumulating all the keys in one sitting.
- Star Bar: You only need 1 key to unlock this feature, and it gives you seven free spins with up to five wilds added to the reels.
- Lava Lair: You need at least 4 keys to open this level that gives you three free spins and the Dragon Destroy feature will destroy symbols that aren’t helping you win. A sticky wild is added in place of the key symbol.
- Lucky Mug: You need 9 keys to access this game that includes four free spins that include a line of matching symbols, guaranteeing at least one win for each of the spins.
- Golden Pit: This feature requires 16 keys to unlock the two free spins that transform all heart symbols into high-value symbols.
Software and Mobile
Netent has named the Mobile version Finn and Swirly Spin Touch, and it works on both Android and iOS devices. There are a few minor changes to the button placement depending on whether you are holding your phone in landscape or portrait mode. In both cases, to change your bet, you will need to click the Menu button and adjust the sliders to set the Bet Level and coin size.
The maximum and minimum betting limits are the same as the desktop version. The only major difference is the mobile version doesn’t have the same intro video or animations as the desktop game.
Finn and the Swirly Spin is different than most other slot games online, and that isn’t a bad thing. While the key can take a long time to reach the center space, the four modifiers are triggered quite often, which can bring in some big wins.
Meet Finn for yourself and register your account at Casino.com Canada and start playing today.