VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Casinos in Vancouver, Canada
There are a number of casinos located in Vancouver, and the Greater Vancouver area in British Columbia. There is a big range of slots and table games, along with the chance to play in luxury casinos, and enjoy a range of eateries. Vancouver offers both beautiful scenery surrounded by mountains, and a thriving metropolis. Visitors can enjoy the theatre, art, and top Canadian casinos.
We have listed the top Canada casinos by both city and province in order to make it easy for you to find what you are looking for. Before you venture out to the casinos in Vancouver, try your hand at playing slots and other casino games in an online casino. You can practice for free, and then play in popular brick and mortar casinos.
Top 6 Casinos in Vancouver
- Edgewater Casino: The Edgewater Casino is located in downtown Vancouver with beautiful views of False Creek. There are more than 600 slot machine games available. There are 70 card and table games including roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and poker. The casino is open 24 hours a day. The Edgewater Casino has dining choices, the Splash Bistro, and the Vue Bar & Lounges, where you can enjoy a spectacular view. The casino also hosts live entertainment.
- Hard Rock Casino: The Hard Rock Casino in Vancouver has almost 950 slots, offering a huge variety, jackpot slots, high limit slots, and slot tournaments. The selection of table games includes a few variations of blackjack, baccarat, Fortune Pai Gow, roulette, craps, 4-Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, and Fast Action Hold’em. Visitors can also place bets using the Hard Rock’s Racebook. There are Private Salons for high rollers, promotions and contests, and various forms of entertainment. There are a number of dining choices including Asylum, Stake, Chip’s Sandwich Shop, Fuel Café, The Buffet at Unlisted, Fú Express, and Roadies’ Burger Bar. The casino is open 24 hours a day.
- River Rock Casino Resort: The River Rock Casino Resort is located in Greater Vancouver in Richmond, with only a 10 minute drive from Vancouver airport. The casino has more than 1,100 slot machines. Table games include blackjack, roulette, craps, baccarat, and various poker games available in the poker room. High limit games are available in the Salon Prive, and players can make use of the Racebook where bets can be placed and races can be viewed. Live entertainment is available at the River Rock Show Theatre, and there are seven different dining choices available. The casino is open 24 hours a day.
- Grand Villa Casino: The Grand Villa Casino is located in Greater Vancouver in Burnaby, 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver. The casino offers more than 1,100 slot machines, along with a large selection of card and table games. The poker room has six poker tables. There are private and exclusive, membership only, VIP Rooms. There are seven dining options: The Buffet, Personas Patio + Restaurant + Lounge, DNB Deli Noodles Bar, Centro Bar, Alpina Wine Bar, e.b.o restaurant and lounge, and Grand Dynasty Seafood Restaurant. Entertainment includes live concerts, sports screening, and the chance to dance the night away. The casino is open 24 hours a day.
- Elements Casino: Elements Casino is located in Greater Vancouver in Surrey. The casino has 550 slots machines. There are 24 card and table games including blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. There are 12 poker tables. The casino is located at the racetrack, which features harness racing. There are four restaurants available, with choices ranging from a buffet, and a cafeteria to a sports bar. The casino is open 24 hours a day.
- Hastings Racecourse and Casino: Hastings Racecourse and Casino is located in Hastings Park, only a few minutes away from downtown Vancouver. There are 500 slot machines available at the racetrack. There are four restaurants, including a concession stand, a sports bar & grill, and two other restaurants. Open hours are from 10.00am - 2.00am on Sunday to Thursday, and until 4.00am on Friday and Saturday nights.