Manitoba receives thousands of tourists each year who want to check out the fantastic landscapes and get to see some of its famous whales and bears. Those visitors who would like to spend some time at Manitoba’s casinos will find a breakdown below of some of the best casinos in the province. Gamblers will benefit from spending some time at the online casinos in Manitoba and practicing their skills before heading over to the brick & mortar casinos and making bets.
The Casinos in Manitoba
- The Club Regent Casino: is located in Winnipeg and is one of the biggest casinos in Manitoba having a gaming floor that covers 1,82,000 square feet. The casino has a total of 1201 slot machines and 32 gaming tables. Some of the popular games at the casino are Texas Hold’em, Omaha Poker, blackjack, roulette, mini-baccarat and craps. The casino is also known for hosting a number of exciting bingo events on a regular basis and can host up to 464 players at a time. There are a total of 146 hotel rooms for guests to stay at and three restaurants which serve up some great food.
- The McPhillips Street Station Casino: is also located in Winnipeg and is just a little smaller in size to the Club Regent casino. The gaming floor here covers a total of 1,72,000 square feet and has a total of 1,565 slot machines, 464 Bingo seats and 29 table games. Some of the popular games apart from Bingo include electronic horse racing, poker, roulette and blackjack. There are five restaurants located at the casino along with a couple of bars.
- The Sand Hills Casino: Is one of the smaller casinos in Manitoba and has a total of 350 slot machines and 7 table games. The casino attracts a number of amateur gamblers who love to play poker, roulette and blackjack. There are two restaurants called the Dunes and the Oasis Lounge located at the casino and provide guests with a fine dining experience.
- The Niichi Gaming & Leisure Center: Located at Ginew, this Amerindian casino offers 50 machines and parts of Daily bingo. A restaurant also welcomes you on the spot, in the case of small hollow.
- The Swan Lake First Nation Gaming Center is located at Headingley and is a tribal gaming casino. This is a very small gaming establishment having a total of 30 gaming machines and has just nine employees.
- The South Beach Casino & Resort: this facility is located in Scanterbury and has a total of 600 slot machines and 15 gaming tables. Some of the popular games at this facility are craps, baccarat, poker and blackjack. The hotel has a total of 95 rooms for guests to stay at and there are two restaurants and a coffee shop at this facility.
- The Swan Lake First Nation Gaming Center: located in Swan Lake, is another tribal casino that has a small gaming floor and just 30 slot machines. If you want to have a quiet time at the casino and be welcomed by friendly staff, then this is a good place to visit.
- The Aseneskak Casino: is situated in a town known as The Pas. This is another tribal casino that has a gaming floor that covers 20,500 square feet. The casino has a total of 189 slot machines and 8 table games. The casino has a reputation of being known as the best small casino in Canada and offers a number of popular games including blackjack and poker. There is a restaurant at the facility which serves some great cuisine, allowing patrons to quickly eat and go back to the gaming tables.