At Casino.com, we believe that online gambling should be a fun and exciting form of entertainment.
As a responsible gambling provider, we are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable online casino environment for our valued players.
Most online casino players gamble within their means and enjoy their time spent in the casino, however for some it can spiral out of control.
This page covers the various measures that we have in place to ensure that we are doing our best by you. If you have any concerns or questions that are not covered here, please contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to help.
The 10 Rules of Responsible Gambling
Keep the following in mind to ensure your gambling is kept fun:
- If you choose to gamble – do it for entertainment purposes only
- Treat the money you lose as the cost of your entertainment – and any winnings as a bonus
- Set a time limit and stick to it – stop playing at that time, whether or not you are winning
- Set a budget and stick to it – decide what you can afford to lose and how much you want to spend
- Expect to lose – the odds are against you and loss is part of the game
- Be aware of the signs of problem gambling – education is the best prevention
- Make it a rule not to gamble on credit – never borrow money to play
- Create balance in your life – gambling should never interfere with or substitute for friends, family, work or other activities
- Never chase lost money – the chances are that the more you try to recoup your losses, the larger your losses will be
- Make sure you are playing for fun – not out of necessity, habit, or to cope with emotional or physical issues
Help and Support
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is gambling interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you gambling more than you can afford to lose?
- Have you borrowed money or sold anything to gamble?
- Are you trying to make up for previous gambling losses?
- Have you needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same level of excitement?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble or boredom?
- Has gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
- Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your family?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, it may indicate that you may have an issue with compulsive gambling.
Should this be the case, we recommend that you are honest with yourself and seek the relevant support to address any issues.
For help and advice, get in touch with one of the following organisations:
Alternatively, GamCare offer an easy to use self assessment test, which you can take here.
Protecting Underage Users
It is not permitted for under 18s to create an account or play at our casino.
We ask that you take reasonable steps to prevent any minors from accessing and playing in the casino:
- Do not leave under 18s unattended near your computer or mobile when signed in to the casino
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity
- Do not share credit card or bank account details with under 18s
- Do not use the 'Save Password' option when logging into the casino
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer
- Use child-protection software, such as Cyberpatrol, Net Nanny or CYBERsitter to block gambling sites from minors
If you know someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us or accessing the casino, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone under 18 found playing will have their winnings removed and their account closed.
At Casino.com, providing our players with a responsible gaming environment is one of our main priorities.
It is our responsibility to you to ensure that all of our staff are trained to recognise any signs of problem gambling, and to take the necessary steps to protect our casino members.
To assist our players in playing responsibly, we provide a selection of options:
- Account limits
- Time out periods
- Self exclusion periods
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Account tools to help you manage your gambling
- Direct links to responsible gambling organisations
Gambling Management Tools
Gambling Management Tools are easy to set and help you control your gambling through simple steps.
In order to set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit for your casino activity, please contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to set your limits based on your request.
The daily, weekly and monthly limits begin on the date and time requested by you, and will be reset once your requested period has expired. Any limits set apply only to the Mansion brand on which they were requested.
- Limits set by you and implemented by Casino.com are for your protection. If you would like to decrease a limit (e.g. reduce your monthly deposit limit amount for reduced gambling), this will be done as soon as possible by our Customer Support team. If you would like to increase a limit (e.g. increase your monthly deposit limit amount), there will be a 24 hour cooling off period before your request is put in place by our Customer Support team.
- It is your responsibility as well as ours to ensure that any limits you set are followed. Please do not try to play outside of your set limits by creating a new account with one of our other online casinos, as we will not be responsible for any losses incurred under such circumstances.
- Any special limits requested by email are only considered to be effective once you have received a confirmation email from us, which will contain an incident number for your reference. If you have requested a special limit but have not received a confirmation email, please contact our Customer Support team immediately.
- If you request a special limit by telephone, you will also receive a confirmation email. Again, please inform our Customer Support team immediately if you have not received confirmation, as this may mean that the limit has not been set.
Access Control Level 1 – Time Out Period
If you need a break from gambling, please contact our Customer Support team and ask them to temporarily close your account. This can be for a period of between 24 hours to 6 weeks.
Once you have requested a 'time out' period, you will receive a confirmation email from us within 48 hours. This email will confirm that your account has been frozen and for how long, as well as containing information about responsible gambling for your benefit.
On completion of this period, your account will be automatically reopened and you can resume playing.
Access Control Level 2 – Self Exclusion
If the situation is more serious, you may want to exclude yourself from gambling for an extended period of time. You can contact our Customer Support team at any time requesting self exclusion for a period of between 6 months and 5 years.
Once you have elected to 'self exclude', you will receive a confirmation email from us within 48 hours. This email will confirm that your account has been frozen and for how long, as well as containing information about responsible gambling for your benefit. During this time you will be unable to access your account and any funds in your account will automatically be returned to you, subject to applicable monthly withdrawal limits.
On completion of the self exclusion period, you must contact us directly should you wish to reactivate your account and resume playing. Your account would then be reopened after a 24 hour cooling off period following the request.
- It is your responsibility to not attempt to reopen your account, keep playing or attempt to open another account with the Mansion Group if you have requested an Access Control setting. Self Exclusion requests will apply across all Mansion brands, not just the brand on which the limit was requested; however this can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.
- If you discover that that an Access Control setting you have requested is not working and you are still able to access your account to deposit and/or play, please notify our Customer Support team immediately, who will act quickly to freeze your account and finalise the request.
- If you have any accounts with other operators, you may wish to consider excluding yourself from these sites too.
If you require further information or feel you may have a gambling issue, please contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to assist you.
You can contact us on the following numbers:
UK Freephone: 0808 238 6049
International: +350 200 44793
Click here to email us.
We're here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.