Play Live Roulette at Casino.com Canada
American Roulette LivePlay for realSpread Bet Roulette LivePlay for realPearl Roulette LivePlay for realUK Roulette LivePlay for realFootball Roulette LivePlay for realSpeed Roulette LivePlay for realPlay for realAge of the Gods Roulette LivePlay for realQuantum Roulette LivePlay for realCasino.com Live RoulettePlay for realMega Fire Blaze™ Roulette LivePlay for realFrench Roulette LivePlay for real
Table of Contents:
Virtual games of Roulette were some of the first to feature in online casinos, but they lacked much of the immersion and tactility of playing the real thing. You simply can’t beat the experience of standing next to a real table and watching a real ball spin and bounce around a glistening Roulette wheel.
Those features are what Live Casino Roulette games aim to emulate. These games offer all the speed and convenience of virtual Roulette, but with the thrill of watching a genuine wheel as it spins. Now Canadian players can enjoy the excitement of playing online live roulette with Casino.com CA.
- Live Dealer Roulette Tables Available: 26
- Platform: Playtech.
- Min-Max Bet Limits: $0.20 to $15,000.
- Spectator Mode: Yes, for some games.
AVAILABLE LIVE ROULETTE GAMES TO PLAY FROM CANADA
There are many different Live Roulette games at Casino.com CA. These range from simple, straightforward games of French and American Roulette, to progressive jackpot versions, where you have a chance of winning a major jackpot with every spin.
To play these games, just sign up at Casino.com CA, load your account with funds, and select your game of choice. There are over a dozen of these to choose from and you can play for as little as $0.20 and as much as $15,000 per spin.
For our top list of Live Roulette titles at Casino.com CA, see below:
Live Roulette Game Name Bet Limits (min-max) Description Casino.com Live Roulette $0.20 to $10,000 Exclusive to Casino.com, this table uses standard European Roulette rules with a Casino.com theme. Live Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 A classic live roulette table played with real dealers and standard European Roulette rules. Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette $0.20 to $5,000 This is part of the Age of the Gods progressive jackpot, and has four potential jackpots that can be won. 1% of every bet is added to the progressive jackpot. Prestige Roulette $1 to $5,000 Designed to give you the feeling of being in the VIP room, Prestige Roulette utilizes multiple camera angles throughout each game. Spread Bet Roulette $0.20 to $15,000 This game features an inner and outer wheel. In addition to regular Roulette bets, you can bet on an up to five different number spreads. Calculate the spread by adding the inner and outer pocket where the Roulette ball landed. Live Football Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 Get all the latest stats and information on live football matches, while playing Roulette. Football French Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 Play live roulette with French speaking dealers and a football theme. Speed Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 This is Playtech’s fastest hand dealt roulette table for those who are after higher intensity sessions. American Roulette $0.20 to $5,000 Live American Roulette features a double zero wheel, Zero (0) and Double Zero (00) bet positions on the betting map and is hosted by a live dealer. UK Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 You’ll feel right at home with a dealer from the UK. They can talk about all the local sports, politics and more to keep you entertained while the ball is spinning around the wheel. Prime Slingshot $0.20 to $5,000 While there is no dealer, this is still considered a Live Casino game because it’s streamed live, and doesn’t use an RNG to determine the outcome. Slingshot Roulette $0.10 to $5,000 Similar to Prime Slingshot, but with a minimum bet of just 50p, Slingshot is an unmanned Roulette wheel that allows you to watch as the action unfolds live. Mega Fire Blaze Roulette $0.20 to $2,000 If the ball lands on the fire number, your Straight Up, Split, Corner/Basket or Line Bets placed on that number make you eligible for the Mega Fire Blaze Bonus game. Live French Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 Play all your favourite French bets such as Orphelins a Cheval, Jeu 0, and Voisins du Zero. The La Partage Rule is also in effect in this Live Roulette room. Quantum Roulette Live $0.20 to $5,000 Some Straight up positions are enhanced with a random Quantum Multiplier which replaces the regular payout of that Straight Up bet. Quantum Auto Roulette $0.20 to $5,000 The game is played with a live dealer and a slingshot Roulette wheel, using the standard European Roulette rules. Greek Quantum Roulette $0.20 to $5,000 A Quantum roulette table with Greek Speaking dealers. Arabic Roulette $0.20 to $10,000 A table with standard European Roulette rules and Arabic speaking real dealers. Roulette Italiana $0.50 to $5,000 A table with standard European Roulette rules and Italian speaking real dealers. Deutsches Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 A table with standard European Roulette rules and German speaking real dealers. Greek Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 A table with standard European Roulette rules and Greek speaking real dealers. Turkish Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 A table with standard European Roulette rules and Turkish speaking real dealers. Roleta Brasileira $0.10 to $5,000 A table with standard European Roulette rules and Portuguese speaking real dealers. Hindi Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 A table with standard European Roulette rules and Hindi speaking real dealers. Triumph Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 A table with standard European Roulette rules and Romanian speaking real dealers. Triumph French Roulette $0.50 to $5,000 A table with French speaking dealers and French roulette rules.
Why Live Dealer?
Live Dealer casino versions of Roulette offer an extra dimension of play, with more immersion, more style, higher stakes, and much more. Just take a look at these pros and cons that compare Live Casino Roulette to virtual versions:
- Real Dealers and Tables.
- Complete Immersion.
- Wide Stake Range.
- Fast Streams.
- Chat Options.
- Multi-Cam Options.
- There are Time Limits.
- The Games Move More Slowly.
The basic rules of Roulette are quite simple: Bet on where you think the ball will land and then wait for the outcome. However, there can be some differences in how the game is played and there are also some unique ways to place bets that many casual players don’t know about.
- Board Layout: The Roulette table contains a selection of number squares surrounded by outside squares. These all represent bets that you can place by stacking your chips on your chosen square. Most of these bets are simple. For Red, just stack them on the “Red” square; for a single number, stick them on that number square. Other bets require unique placement:
- Unique Bets
- 2 Numbers: Put your chips on the vertical line between your chosen numbers.
- 3 Numbers: Place the chips at the end of your chosen column of 3 numbers.
- 4 Numbers: Place them on the centre-point of 4 numbers.
- 6 Numbers: Place your chips on the line between two columns of 3 numbers.
- Live Roulette: Games of Live Casino Roulette operate just like standard casino roulette games. Place your bets, wait for the round to end and then focus on the wheel as the croupier spins.
- Unique Bets
Odds and Payouts
Roulette games offer odds of around 2.7% to 5.3%, which equates to an RTP of between 94.7% and 97.3%. Several things can affect the game’s edge, but the biggest of these is the number of green spaces. In French Roulette, there is only one, so the odds are better for the player, while American Roulette games typically have 2.
To learn more about the specific payouts of your chosen Live Roulette games, take a look at our Help section below.
Top 3 Strategies
Roulette is a game of chance. You can’t win with strategy alone and no amount of tips will help you secure a fortune. However, that hasn’t stopped players from creating strategies.
Some of these have been around for almost as long as Roulette has, while others have surfaced in the last few decades. They can all be very risky and we can’t advocate their use as a result, but if you’re going to try this game out for yourself then it may benefit you to know what strategies other players are using:
1. Martingale - By far the most common and popular Roulette betting strategy, the Martingale is also one of the easiest to adopt. This strategy is said to have been so popular that it led to limit caps being placed on Roulette tables in casinos around the world.
The basis of the Martingale system is that you double your bet after every loss and, ideally, stick to Outside bets. As an example, if you start with a bet of $1 and lose your first 5 before winning your 6th, it would look like this:
- $1 = Lose
- $2 = Lose
- $4 = Lose
- $8 = Lose
- $16 = Lose
- $32 = Win
On the surface, it looks bad as you’ve lost 5 games and won just 1. But the nature of this system means you’re actually slightly in profit. You’ve lost $31, but you’ve won $32. The nature of this system means that as long as you keep doubling your bet, then no matter how many times you lose, you will eventually win your money back.
Of course, this is a very slippery slope and you could find yourself betting and losing money, only to chase those losses with even bigger ones.
2. Paroli - The Paroli system is similar to the Martingale system, only you increase your bet after you win and not after you lose. If you win three times in a row, then you reset your bet and begin at your starting stake.
- $1 = Lose
- $1 = Lose
- $1 = Lose
- $1 = Win
- $2 = Win
- $4 = Win
- $1 = Lose
In this case, you’ve had four losses and three wins, which is fairly common for 7 spins on a Roulette table. Again, you might expect to fall short when faced with such a pattern, but you’ll actually be $3 in profit, which will cover you for another 3 losses.
The beauty of this system, when compared to the Martingale, is that you will never increase your bet by more than 4x, because it only increases when you win and it’s capped at 3 wins in a row.
3. D’Alembert - There are supporters and detractors for every Roulette betting strategy. People may think that the Martingale is risky, or that the Paroli is not risky enough. Opinion tends to be split down the middle, but when it comes to the D’Alembert, there is an almost universal dislike from seasoned gamblers.
That’s because the basis of this strategy is a fallacy. It suggests that if you’re betting on Outside bets and the board has shown a Black twice in a row, then the next outcome will be Red. This is simply not how probability works, which is why this strategy doesn’t work.
The Live Casino games available at Casino.com CA are supplied by Playtech Eurolive platform. This industry-leading platform contains a host of Live Dealer games, with multilingual croupiers, stacks of side bets, and an ever-growing selection of games. Eurolive is host to several unique and exclusive Roulette titles, including:
- Age of the Gods - This title contains the same progressive jackpot system used on the slots of the same name, only this time you can win with every lucky Roulette spin.
- Spread Bet Roulette - Take advantage of additional betting options thanks to the addition of a second wheel.
This is one of the most trusted platforms in the industry and it’s also one of the safest, which means you’re in good hands.
If you need more information about a specific game, or have a question about the rules, payouts, and other stats, try one of the three options below:
- In-Game Menu - Every Live Roulette game at Casino.com CA has an in-game menu. This menu displays information pertaining to the rules, payouts, and other specifics. This menu can be accessed via the three-horizontal-line icon at the top of the game screen. This icon is also known as the “Hamburger” icon and is available on most of our slots, table games, and other Live Dealer titles.
- Customer Support - We have a customer support department waiting to deal with your request. Staffed with professional, dedicated team members, this support department can be contacted 24 hours a day from Canada via Live Chat, Phone, and Email.
- Chat - You can use the Chat box in the game’s stream to speak with the dealer or the other players and ask them any question you have. However, they cannot answer questions about your account and you should not give them any personal or financial details either. You can use this chat feature to discuss bets, side bets, game features, and other information pertaining to the game.
Bonuses and Promotions
Before you rush off to play our Live Casino Roulette games, check our promotions and the bonuses pages. There you will find a host of offers, bonuses, and more, all aimed at giving new players like you a head-start.
You can use your Welcome Bonus and the credits you receive to play Roulette, as well as stacks of slots, table games and more.
Additional Live Dealer Games
Roulette is one of the most popular casino games in the world and one we’re well equipped to offer here at Casino.com CA, but it’s far from the only game we have available. Once you have had your fill of the Roulette wheel, then it’s time to check out our many other Live Dealer games, including Live Hold’em Poker, Live Baccarat, Live Blackjack, 3 Card Brag, and Hi-Lo.
All these games drop you into the middle of the action and allow you to play the games you love in a real casino, one that is buzzing with life, activity, lights, and high-stakes play.
PLAY LIVE ROULETTE FOR REAL MONEY
The popularity of Roulette has endured for hundreds of years. It remains one of the most played games in both online and offline casinos and there are many different features, mechanics, bonuses, and more to explore. True fans of this game can experience all of these extras by signing up at Casino.com CA and dropping into our Live Casino.
Just make sure you collect your share of our Welcome Bonus, which is offered to all first-time depositors.