Play Zombie Hoard Slot Game
When the Zombie apocalypse comes, the streets will be filled with these brain-eating undead people. While that sounds terrifying, the zombies that are spinning on the reels in the Zombie Hoard slot game don’t seem all that scary. These cartoon-style colourful creatures are happy having the time of their undead lives helping online casino players win real money.
Sure, they collect brains, but those brains can be used to trigger a free spin feature. There is also a jackpot prize of $430,000 that is just waiting for one lucky player. Get all the details, including how to play for real money, in the Casino.com CA slot game review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 9 paylines
- RTP: 95.29%
- Volatility: Medium
- Theme: Zombies
- Provider: Microgaming / Slingshot Studios
- Min Bet $: 0.09
- Max Bet $: 180
- Release Year: 2019
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
Casino.com CA gives all players the chance to play Zombie Hoard without risk through the Practice Mode portal. This allows you to experience the gameplay in real-time, and see if you can trigger the bonus feature.
Play for Real Money
The best way to hang out with zombies is to register your online casino account and make a deposit. This way, you can have a chance at winning real money. The process is simple, click on the images below to open the registration page and then select your preferred payment method. Once the transfer is processed, you’ll receive a Welcome Package that will award you with bonus chips that can be used while playing Zombie Hoard and other online slot games. Check out the Promotions page for the latest details.
While Zombie Hoard doesn’t have a progressive jackpot, there is a $430,000 jackpot waiting for lucky players. To win this prize, you will need to make the $180 max bet, and during the free spin feature which has a 2x multiplier, every symbol on the reel must be a wild symbol.
There are 9 fixed paylines in the Zombie Hoard slot game. To play, place your bet and spin the reels. If you have three matching symbols, beginning with the first reel on the left, it will trigger a win. You can activate the Autoplay feature to play up to 99 consecutive spins without changing your bet.
- Coins and How the Betting Works: To make any changes to your wager, click on the three dots under the Spin button, and the menu bar will appear. Press the icon with the Plus/Minus symbols to open the betting window. Here you can choose any available stake size, from the $0.09 minimum bet to the $180 max bet. To calculate the payouts, you will need to divide the total bet by 9 to figure out the line bet.
- Symbols: The Zombies comprise the four high-value symbols. The colourful characters are a librarian, nurse, mailman, and maid, with max payouts ranging from 80x - 500x. The five low-value symbols are A, K, Q, J, and 10. For a complete look at the paytable, view the chart below.
- Scatter: The brain is the scatter symbol. It starts paying out when there are two symbols anywhere on the reels. The scatter is also used to trigger the Free Spin feature.
- Wild: The Zombie Hoard logo is the game’s wild symbol. It can land on all five reels and substitute for all regular symbols.
|Symbol||2X on reels||3x on reels||4x on reels||5x on reels|
- Bonus: Zombie Hoard has a Free Spin feature that can be triggered in two ways. The first is when three scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels.
The second method is by collecting 30 special brain tokens. These are randomly attached to low-value symbols and are stored in the brain box on top of the reels. If you enter the feature by collecting the brain tokens, the payouts are based on the average bets used while playing.
There is a 2x multiplier applied to all wins during the feature. The zombies will help improve your odds of big wins with Super Stacked Wilds that can appear on every reel. The feature can’t be retriggered.
Software and Mobile Experience
Visually, Microgaming and Slingshot did an excellent job creating this slot game. The zombies are goofy looking and ready to party, which adds to the undead experience. It is designed with HTML5 and can be played on all mobile devices, regardless of the screen size or orientation. The reels and symbols automatically resize to fit on the screen. There is no special software needed to access the mobile casino. There is also no special software to download to play. All you need is a fast and stable internet connection, and you’re ready to play from anywhere in New Zealand.
What is the RTP of the Zombie Hoard slot game?
The Zombie Hoard RTP is 95.29%%, which is slightly above average for a 9 payline slot game.
What is the jackpot in the Zombie Hoard?
The Zombie Hoard wild symbol is the top-paying symbol, and when you line up 5 in a row, it will trigger the 1,500x jackpot. The wild symbol can land on the reels as a stacked symbol, which increases the odds of enlarging the size of the payout.
What is the biggest possible win?
The biggest possible win occurs during the Free Spin feature, which doubles all wins. If you have wild symbols on spaces on the reels and make the $180 max bet, it will pay out $430,000.
Can I play Zombie Hoard on mobile?
Zombie Hoard is 100% compatible with most Android and iOS devices. There is no need to download any software. All you need is a fast and stable internet connection and a web browser to play.
The free spin tokens are a unique feature that sets Zombie Hoard apart from other online slot games. You can start collecting the free tokens now, and Casino.com CA will store your progress for up to a year. Click on the JOIN button at the top of the page to register your account and make a deposit to collect your Welcome Package.