Play The Walking Dead Slot
The Walking Dead™Play for real
The Walking Dead is a cult phenomenon that started as a simple US TV show on AMC. It revolves around a post-apocalyptic world ruled by zombies. The undead have jumped from the small screen and are aiming to take over the online casino world, with the feature-filled The Walking Dead slot game for Playtech. With 50 paylines, multiple free spin modes, a The Tower side game, and four fixed jackpots, there's plenty of action going on with each spin. If you're a fan of the show, you'll enjoy seeing some of your favourite characters and sound clips from the show throughout the game.
Get all the latest information and read about the various features in this Casino.com CA slot game review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 50 fixed paylines
- RTP: 95.73%
- Volatility: Medium
- Provider: Playtech
- Theme: Zombies
- Minimum Bet: $0.10
- Maximum Bet: $500
- Release Year: 2021
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
Want to test out The Walking Dead before making any real wagers? Play a few spins in the Casino.com CA Practice Mode, so you will know exactly what to expect when playing for real money.
Play for Real Money
Don't be afraid of the zombies; if you play your cards right, they can help you win real money. But first, you'll need to register your online casino account and make a deposit, or they might just eat your brains. Click on the game image below to jump to the registration page and enter the required information. You can then choose from a range of trusted payment methods to transfer money to your new account and start playing The Walking Dead for real money without delay.
Once the transfer is processed, you can claim your Welcome Package, a collection of bonuses, to help you get started. The Welcome Package is updated frequently, so be sure to visit the Promotions page for the latest updates and read the Terms and Conditions.
The Walking Dead has four fixed jackpots that are based on your total. You will need to trigger The Tower feature and receive the special jackpot symbol. The jackpot payouts are:
- Mini: 20x
- Minor: 50x
- Major: 200x
- Grand: 1,000x
If you make the max bet and win the Grand jackpot, you'll win the $500,000 top prize.
While a lot is going on in this online slot game, the rules are incredibly simple. Choose your stake size and spin the reels. If there are three or more matching symbols on any of the 50 paylines, starting with the first reel on the left, you'll win a payout. Scatter and Coin symbols can create wins from anywhere on the reels.
- Coins and How the Betting Works: Whether you're a first time player or high roller, there's a bet size that you'll feel comfortable with at The Walking Dead slot game. Press the + or – buttons to change the stake size from the $0.10 minimum bet to the $500 max bet. The regular win payouts are based on the line bet, and not the total stake size.
- Symbols: The high-value symbols are characters from the AMC hit show. Former Sherriff Rick Grimes is the top-paying symbol, with a 150x max payout. Daryl Dixson, Carol Peletier, Michonne Hawthorne, and Negan Smith are the medium-value symbol, each with a top payout of 100x. The low-value symbols are playing card royals that are designed with different weapons; A (gun), K (dagger), Q (crossbow), and J (swords). You can see the complete payable in the chart below.
- Wild: The wild symbol can appear on all five reels and substitute for any regular symbol to create a win.
- Scatter: The Free Games symbol is the game's scatter; it starts paying out and activating the free game feature when there are three or more anywhere on the reels.
- Special Symbols: The Coin symbol with a cash prize emblazoned on it and the key are the bonus symbols needed to trigger The Tower feature.
Symbol 3x on a row 4x on a row 5x on a row Grimes 10x 50x 150x Dixson 5x 20x 100x Peletier 5x 20x 100x Michonne 5x 20x 100x Negan 5x 20x 100x A 5x 15x 75x K 5x 10x 50x Q 5x 10x 50x J 5x 10x 50x Wild 10x 50x 150x Scatter 1x 10x 50x
- Bonus Features: The Tower feature is triggered when six Coins and Key symbols are on the reels. It will open a horizontal reel with 9 rows, and the triggering symbols will be placed on the game board. A chain with a padlock will initially lock the 4th row and higher, but each key you get will open a padlock. The feature starts with three respins. Each time a Coin or Key symbol land on the reels, the number of respins is reset. The keys will open the locks and then transform into a coin with a cash value. There is a special Biohazard symbol added to the reels for this feature.
- All coins on the 7th row will have a 2x multiplier
- All coins on the 8th row will have a 5x multiplier
- All coins on the 9th row will transform to a Biohazard symbol
At the end of the feature, the cash value overlaid on the coins and keys will be added to your account. If you have a Biohazard symbol, it will award you one of the four jackpot prizes, selected at random.
Getting three Free Game symbols will trigger the free game feature. A special reel with five different game modes will open. Spin the reel to see which game you'll play:
- The Horde: The Coin and wild symbols expand on the middle reels, making The Tower feature easier to trigger.
- Saviors: A random multiplier is added to the wild and Coin symbols when they land on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Alexandria: A full stack of coins will trigger respins, with the coins moving one place to the left after each spin until it falls off the reels. The free spin counter is paused during the respins.
- The Whisperers: Up to three reels are designated as special reels, with a green border around the reels. The special reels only have wilds and Coin symbols.
- The Wild Walkers: A stack of wilds will trigger respins, with the stack of wilds moving one space to the left after each turn. The free spin counter resumes only when the stack is off the reels.
Each free spin feature starts with 6 free spins, but you can activate additional free spins and The Tower during the feature.
Software and Mobile Experience
Playtech pulled out all the stops when they developed The Walking Dead slot game. The symbols have slight animations after each win, and the wild symbol can expand revealing the undead walking around. After big wins, you can see hands coming up from the bottom of the reels, trying to catch the falling coins. There are also random audio clips from the show that are sure to delight the show's fans. Even with everything going, the game looks great on smaller mobile screens. You still get all the animations, features, and payouts, but with the added convenience of playing from anywhere. Just be careful that you're using a secure internet connection and avoid using public Wi-Fi.
What is the RTP of The Walking Dead slot?
The Walking Dead has a 95.73% RTP, which is just below the 96% average for online slot games.
What is the jackpot in The Walking Dead slot game?
There are four fixed jackpots that you can win during The Tower feature. The jackpots are:
- Mini: 20x
- Minor: 50x
- Major: 200x
- Grand: 1,000x
What is the biggest possible win?
The 1,000x Grand jackpot has the biggest payout potential. Make the max bet, and you'll have a chance at a $500,000 payout.
Can I play The Walking Dead on mobile?
Yes! The Walking Dead is compatible with most smartphones, provided you have a stable internet connection.
You don't need to be a fan of The Walking Dead to enjoy this slot game, although you'll probably enjoy some of the smaller details that go unnoticed by other players. The game is action-packed, with chances on every spin to trigger the free games, The Towers, or just landing a big win. The only way to play for real money is to register your account and make a deposit. Collect your Welcome Package and see how you fare against the zombie apocalypse in The Walking Dead.