Play Narcos Online Slot
Following the success of Narcos, the wildly popular Netflix show, NetEnt has released an online slot with the same name at Casino.com CA. It’s 243 ways to win a game that continues to tell the tale of Pablo Escobar and his nemeses, the Narcos from the DEA.
The game includes drive-by shooting bonuses, free spins that take place in jail, walking wilds and more. With excellent graphics and background music, you’ll be instantly transported to Colombia and enjoy all the betting fun. For a complete rundown of all the bonus features, symbols, and jackpots continue reading this slot review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 243 ways to win
- RTP: 96.23%
- Volatility: Medium
- Theme: Action
- Release Year: 2019
Play for Real Money
The Narcos were playing for keeps, putting their lives on the line in their battle with Pablo Escobar. While you won’t be putting your life on the line, when you open an account at the online casino, you will be playing for keeps. Click on the image above to begin and select the best payment method for you.
Once the funds have been transferred, you will be eligible for an exclusive Casino.com CA Welcome Package. Check out the promotion page for all the latest offers and terms and conditions.
The two Narcos are the games top paying symbols, with a 300x payout, if you make the $300 max bet and find the golden briefcase during the Locked-Up feature, you could win the $36,000 jackpot.
This is a 243 ways to win slot game, which means that instead of needing symbols to land on a specific payline, they just have to be on three adjacent rows, beginning with the first reel on the left.
The game has an autoplay feature that allows you to play up to 100 games in a row and a turbo option for faster gameplay.
- Coins: Even though there are no paylines, the games payout structure is based on 20 paylines. Meaning that while the minimum coin size to use is 1p, the minimum bet is 20p. There is plenty of coin size to choose from, with a $2 coin being the biggest. To increase your bet, adjust the Bet Level between 1-10. This will adjust the number of coins that you will bet. To make the $400 maximum bet, you will need to use a $2 coin and set the bet level to 10.
- Symbols: All the main characters from the Netflix show are top symbols in this slot game. DEA Agents Murphey and Pena are the paying symbols with max payouts of 300x. Connie Murphey is surprisingly a top symbol with a payout of 250x as is Escobar’s pal and fellow cartel member Gatcha. The other symbol is the pink flamingos that lived in Escobar's estate and the drug runner's plane that flies around the world. The lower symbols are J – A and they are heavily armed, designed strapped with guns and grenades.
- Wild: The DEA badge is the games wild symbol; it can replace any symbol on the board, except the scatter, to create wins. When it’s part of a win the wild will become a Walking Wild symbol, and stay on the board, moving one reel to the left with each spin until it falls off the reels.
- Scatter: There are two scatter symbols that can trigger different bonus features. The famed Escobar mug shot can trigger the Locked Up feature. The Free Spin symbol can land on reels 1, 3, and 5 and trigger ten free spins.
|Symbols||3X on Reels||4x on Reels||5x on Reels|
|Free Spin||10 Free Spins||-||-|
- Bonus Features: During the regular game, a random drive-by can occur. As the reels are sprayed with bullets, all symbols that are hit will transform to wilds.
The Locked Up feature is triggered when three Pablo Escobar symbols land in the same row. The symbols are placed next to each other and assigned a value between 1 – 10 times your line bet. Then you’ll receive 3 free spins with an added Golden Lock-Up symbol, which looks like a gold briefcase. When this symbol is part of a win, it will do 1 of 3 things.
- A multiplier of 2x or 3x
- Upgrade Symbol – This will increase the value of the winning symbols by 1, and it can happen between 7 and 15 times.
- Big Starting Value – The golden Locked Up symbol will have increased value.
The free spin feature is the final feature, and it can be triggered when the scatter symbols lands on reels 1, 3, and 5. This includes ten free spins, and on any spin, high-value symbols can transform to wilds.
Software and Mobile Experience
As part of Netent’s “Touch” collection, Narcos is fully optimized to work with all kinds of mobile devices. The buttons were designed to be easy to press, and the gameplay is identical to the desktop version. The one big difference in the mobile game is how betting adjustments are made. Whereas on a computer platform, you can change the bet level and coin size by adjusting the + or – buttons just under the Spin button, the mobile game requires you to click on the Menu button. This will open the betting page, and here you can move the sliders and set your bet.
NetEnt did a great job capturing the essence of Narcos in this slot game. The action is so fun, and the bonuses have good payouts, that even if you’ve never watched an episode of this show you’re sure to enjoy the game.