Play Halloween Jack Slot Game
You don’t have to wait until October to get in the mood for a spooky Halloween. The Halloween Jack slot game will give you a fright with scary skeletons rising up on the reels, and symbols that are the stuff nightmares are made of.
On the other hand, when you play for real money, this game can be the stuff of dreams. It has a walking wild respin and free spin feature that comes with a few surprises of its own.
Continue reading this detailed slot review for more details.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- RTP: 96.28%
- Volatility: High
- Themes: Spooky
- Release Year: 2018
- Provider: Netent
Play for Real Money
If you want to win in ‘Trick or Treat’ make sure that you register your account and make a deposit so you can pull the Trick and win real money. Otherwise, any money that you “win” will just be a trick.
Click on the image above to get started and choose from any of the convenient payment methods for Canadian punters.
You can win up to 600,000 coins on a single spin. In order to bring home the Halloween Jack jackpot, you will need to get the top paying symbol across all 20 paylines, and have a wild that will give you a 3x multiplier.
Halloween Jack has the same rules as most classic slot games. To begin the game, you will need to set your bet and spin the reel. The game does include some customization options that allow you set up to 100 games in a row on autoplay, or increase the speed of the reels by activating the turbo feature.
- Coins: There are two parts to a bet in this slot game. First, you can choose the coin value, which has a maximum coin of $0.50 and a minimum coin of $0.01. Since this is a 20 payline game, the minimum bet is $0.20. If you want to increase your bet, past the maximum amount that you can get with using one of the coins per line, you can adjust the bet level, which allows you to play up to 10 coins per line. By setting the bet level to 10 and using the maximum coin you will reach the maximum bet of $100 per spin.
- Symbols: The symbols do a great job of setting the tone for Halloween Jack. A female vampire is the highest paying symbol, with a 1,000x payout. It’s followed by a horse, bat, raven, and horseshoe. These symbols have a top payout ranging from 125x – 750x. The lower value symbols are 10 – A with skeleton hands coming out to grab them.
- Wild: The Halloween Jack pumpkin head is the games wild symbol. Anytime it lands on the reels it will trigger a respin and the wild will move one reel to the left. The respins will continue until there are no more wilds on the board. Any wins that the wild takes part in will have a 3x multiplier.
- Scatter: The treasure chest is a scatter symbol, and if you get three on the reels on a single spin, it will trigger the free spin feature. When there are two scatters showing under any of the other spinning reels will have a puff of green gas and the undead will try and rise up to greet the third treasure chest. When you do trigger the free spin feature, there is a huge skeleton/demon face that takes over the screen for a few seconds until the feature begins.
|Symbols||3x on Reels||4x on Reels||5x on Reels|
- Bonus Feature: Three scatter symbols will trigger 10 free spins. If during the feature, you get another three scatter symbols, you will earn an additional five free spins.
A new lantern symbol is added to the fifth reel during this feature. Each time it lands on the reel, it adds light on the right side of the reel, every three lights will add a new special wild symbol to the reels.
- 3 Lantern Symbols: Stacked Hell Hound Wild is stacked two symbols high
- 6 Lantern Symbols: Stacked Jack-o’-Lantern is stacked three symbols high
- 9 Lantern Symbols: Expanding Death Reaper Wild will shift to left with each spin
Software and Mobile Experience
While Halloween Jack is available for all mobile devices, this game should be played on a desktop computer for the best experience. The payouts, odds, and gameplay are the same across all devices, but the graphics and sound effects are brilliant on the computer.
The biggest technical difference between the different platforms is that on mobile you will have to go to the help menu and adjust the sliders for coin size and bet level. The desktop version allows you to adjust your bet on the main game page.
Once you get past the spooky nature of the Halloween Jack game, you still have a great offering for punters of all levels. The walking wild gives multiple chances to win on every spin, each with a 3x multiplier.
Open your account and start playing Halloween Jack and claim your Welcome Package today.