Play Golden Stallion Slot Game
They say that dog is man's best friends, but the wild horses in the Golden Stallion slot game might have something to say about that. The 20 payline slot game is set in a valley, with some horses milling around the reels, looking for something fun to do. One of the games they enjoy is racing over to the spinning reels and stomping on them, possibly highlighting some of the reels' spaces. These highlighted spots will come into play during the Golden Spin feature and can create some big wins.
The Golden Stallion slot game also has some bonus features that can expand the reels from 20 paylines to as many as 196,608 UltraWays to win. Get all the important details in the Casino.com slot game review.
- Game Type: 5 Reels, 3 Rows, 20 Paylines
- RTP: 96.17%
- Volatility: High
- Themes:: Horses
- Release Year: 2020
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
You can take these stallions for a ride at no cost in the Casino.com Practice Mode. It's a great opportunity to learn the game and play a round, including the Golden Spin, to understand this unique feature better. However, if you want to win real money, you'll have to leave the Practice Mode and enter Real Money Mode.
Play for Real Money
To play Golden Stallion for real money at Casino.com, you will need to register your account and transfer funds to your online casino account. The process is quick and easy. Get started by clicking the ‘JOIN’ button on the top of the page and entering the required information. Next, visit the Cashier and choose your preferred payment method to make a deposit securely. Once the transfer is processed, you'll have money in your account, and you can select your stake and spin the reels for real money. As an added incentive, you'll also receive a Welcome Package that you can use while playing online slot games. For the latest bonus offers, visit the Promotions page today.
The big money win can occur during the free spin bonus feature, with a max payout of 6,000x your line bet. This jackpot can be worth as much as $15,000 when you make the $50 maximum bet.
Golden Stallion has a unique gameplay feature. When you first play, a random number of spins between 10 – 20 will be assigned to you, and this number will countdown until the Golden Spin. If you change your stake size, you'll be assigned a new countdown number, although you can always return to the number of spins remaining if you go back to your original bet. When the countdown reaches zero, the Golden Spin will take place.
- Coins: You have a choice of ten different stake sizes. The minimum bet is $0.10, and the maximum bet is $50.
- Symbols: The Golden Stallion logo is the highest paying regular symbol, with a max payout of 40x the line bet. There are four different horse symbols, two with max payouts of 32x and the other two paying out as much as 26x. The four lower value symbols are the royals, A, K, Q, and J. For a complete breakdown of the paytable, check out the table below.
- Wild: The wild symbol can substitute for any symbol, excluding the scatter, to create a winning combination.
- Scatter: The scatter symbol can activate the free spin bonus round when it lands on reels 1, 3, and 5.
|Symbol||3x on a Payline||4x on a Payline||5x on a Payline||6x on Paylines (UltraWays)||7x on Paylines (UltraWays)||8x on Paylines (UltraWays)||9x on Paylines (UltraWays)|
|GS Logo||16x (60x)||20x (100x)||24x (140x)||28x||32x||36x||40x|
|Horse 1||12x (48x)||16x (80x)||20x (120x)||24x||28x||32x||36x|
|Horse 2||12x (48x)||16x (80x)||20x (120x)||24x||28x||32x||36x|
|White Horse||8x (32x)||12x (64x)||16x (96x)||20x||24x||28x||32x|
|Black Horse||8x (32x)||12x (64x)||16x (96x)||20x||24x||28x||32x|
|A||4x (20x)||8x (40x)||12x (60x)||16x||20x||22x||26x|
|K||4x (20x)||8x (40x)||12x (60x)||16x||20x||22x||26x|
|Q||2x (12x)||4x (24x)||8x (48x)||10x||12x||14x||16x|
|J||2x (12x)||4x (24x)||8x (48x)||10x||12x||14x||16x|
|Wild||16x (60x)||20x (100x)||24x (140x)||28x||32x||36x||40x|
*Golden Symbol payouts are listed in the ()
- Bonus Feature: The Golden Spin feature is a running feature that builds up during a set number of spins. The way it works is that you'll have to complete a random number of spin, between 10 – 20, during which the stallions can stomp on the reels, adding a highlight box around one or more spaces on the reels. The highlight boxes stay on the reels until the group's final spin when a matching mystery symbol is overlayed on the highlight boxes. It will reveal itself as a Golden Symbol, and if it creates a win, the payout will be based on the Golden Symbol payouts in the paytable.
Golden Stallion also has a free spin feature triggered when you have 3 scatters on the reels simultaneously. Before the ten spins begin, you'll play the Horseshoe Bonus Round. This determines that the number of UltraWays wins, up to 196,068, will be added to the reels.
Software and Mobile Experience
Microgaming did a great job with the Golden Stallion slot game. In addition to the unique Golden Spin feature, the horse animations and graphics are top-notch. This is true whether you're playing on your computer or mobile device. Golden Stallion is optimized to look beautiful on smaller mobile screens, in both landscape and portrait modes.
Golden Stallion is a high variance game, which can mean that you can look for some Big wins, usually during the Golden Spin round. Register your Casino.com account, collect your Welcome Package, and play for real money today.