Play Blood Suckers II Slot Game
Blood Suckers is such a popular slot game that Netent decided that it was time to release a sequel.
Enter Blood Suckers II; the vampire Amilia has returned to the ancestral vampire castle only to discover that the family’s hidden treasure is being guarded over by demons.
An expert with the bow, Amilia needs your help to defeat the demons and take the treasure for herself. Of course, you can be handsomely rewarded for your trouble in this 25 payline slot game.
Blood Suckers II has four bonus features, including a free spin round. For all the exciting details continue reading the slot review below.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 25 paylines
- RTP: 94%
- Volatility: Medium – High
- Theme: Vampires
- Release Year: 2017
- Provider: Netent
Play for Real Money
Amilia only has time for serious demon slayers, so if you want to play Blood Suckers II at Casino.com CA, you will need to register an account and make a deposit. Along with the chance to win real money, you will also be eligible for an exclusive Welcome Package with your first deposit. Click on the image above to get started today.
The wild symbol has the jackpot payout of 10,000 times the line bet, which comes out to $100,000 when the maximum bet of $250 is made. This can increase during the free spin feature, which includes a 3x multiplier.
Blood Suckers II is a 25 payline slot game that includes wild, bonus, and scatter symbols. To begin playing, make your wager and click on the spin button. All wins are calculated going from left-to-right. The game includes an autoplay option that can play up to 100 games.
- Coins: The minimum coin that can be played per line is $0.01. As all 25 paylines are always active, the minimum bet in this game is $0.25. The largest coin that you play per line is $1, which comes out to $25 per spin. You can increase the wager by adjusting the bet level, or the number of coins that you want to use from 1-10. This means that if you set the bet level to 10 and use the $1 coin, you will reach the maximum bet of $250 per spin.
- Symbols: There are three Vampires and one demon making up the high-value symbols with the red vampire the highest paying regular symbol with a payout up to 500 times the line bet. The lower value symbols are the four playing card suits, made out of precious stones. The red heart is the highest paying of the symbols with a max payout of 150 times the line bet. For a complete look at all the payouts, check out the paytable below.
- Wild: The Wild is the highest paying symbol in the game, with a max payout of 10,000 times the line bet. Of course, the wild can also substitute for any regular symbol on the board to create a win,
- Bonus: When you get three bonus symbols in a row, going from left to right, it will trigger the Hidden Treasure bonus feature.
- Scatter: The scatter symbol will pay out when there are a least two anywhere on the reels. If there are three or more on the reels, it will trigger the Blood Rose free spin feature.
|Symbols||2x on Reels||3x on Reels||4x on Reels||5x on Reels|
- Bonus Features: There are four total bonus feature, two that can randomly be activated during regular gameplay, the Blood Rose Free Spin, and Hidden Treasure Bonus Game.
- Scatter Shot – This random feature occurs when Amilia shoots an extra scatter symbol on the reels that will trigger the free spin feature Additionally, it will add between a 10x-100x multiplier to any win with the regular high-value symbols.
- Bonus Shot – Amilia will shoot a bonus symbol overlay one of the first three reels to increase the odds of entering the Hidden Treasure bonus game.
- Hidden Treasure Bonus Game – This feature is triggered when there are at least three bonus symbols in a row, beginning with the leftmost reel. Amilla will enter the castle and try and uncover her treasure by opening caskets and treasure chests.
You could either win a coin prize, a scatter symbol that will be collected and could turn into ten free spins if you get three of them, a key that will move you to the next round, or a demon which will end the feature. As the rounds progress, the coin prizes get bigger.
- Free Spins: When you get at least three scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, you will trigger the Blood Rose free spin feature, which consists of 10 free spins and a 3x multiplier. This feature can be retriggered one time.
Software and Mobile Experience
The one thing that you’ll miss out on if you only play Blood Suckers II on a mobile device is the intro video. Before the game loads on a desktop, a quick video that shows Amilia coming to the castle, and setting up the backstory plays.
Otherwise, Netent did a great job developing this game to work with all screens, regardless of size or orientation. There are some other differences, most importantly how to place a bet. While playing on a desktop, you can adjust the bet on the main game screen. The mobile version requires that you click the menu button to open a new page and make the adjustments there.
Whether you’ve played the original Blood Suckers or not, this is definitely a slot game worth checking out. The four bonus features are triggered fairly often, and the RTP of 96.94% is a bit higher than average,
Help Amilia defeat the demons and find your treasure at Casino.com CA today.