Play the Age of Conquest Slot Game
Age of ConquestPlay for real
Perched on top of a grassy hill sits the castle in the fantasy-themed Age of Conquest slot game. While we don’t have the entire back story, it seems that a pair of warrior princesses rule the kingdom, and they’re ready to protect it at all costs.
The real action is taking place on the reels, where diamond symbols can be collected and turned into stacked wild symbols. There is also a free spin feature and the chance to win up to 1,000x your bet. Get all the latest details and find how you can win real money playing online slot games at Casino.com CA.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- RTP: 96.14%
- Volatility: Medium
- Theme: Fantasy
- Provider: Microgaming / Neon Valley Studios
- Min Bet $: 0.20
- Max Bet $: 500
- Release Year: 2020
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
You can get real-world experience playing the Age of Conquest slot game without having to use any real money. Simply enter the Casino.com CA Practice Mode portal, and you’ll have some virtual coins to bet with. While you can’t win real money this way, it is an excellent opportunity to test the game and see if you want to play for real money.
Play for Real Money
While you can’t storm the castle and rule the land, you can win real money playing this 20 payline slot game. To begin, click on the image below and register an account at Casino.com CA. Next, you can select a payment method to securely deposit funds to your account so you can start playing for real money. Additionally, you’ll receive a Welcome Package that includes several great bonuses that you can use when playing slot games like Age of Conquest. The specifics of the bonuses are subject to change, so visit the Promotions page for the latest information.
Age of Conquest has a 1,000x jackpot that you can win by lining up 5 wild symbols in a row. Make the $500 max bet, and you could be looking at a $500,000 jackpot win.
Age of Conquest is a fixed 20 payline slot. To begin play, place your wager and click on the spin button. All wins must have at least three matching symbols along the payline, beginning with the first symbol on the left.
- Coins and How Bets Work: To change your wager, you can either click on the Plus and Minus icons around the total bet or click on the Total Bet display and open the betting window. Here you’ll see the 31 available stake sizes, from the minimum $0.20 to the $500 max bet. It’s important to note that all payouts are based on the line bet, which is the total bet divided by 20.
- Symbols: There are two high-value symbols. The red princess is the highest paying symbol, followed by the blue princess. The four medium-value symbols are a horse, eagle, a red sword, and a blue sword. The low-value symbols are A, K, Q, and J. Check out the complete paytable in the chart below.
- Wild: The purple banner is the wild symbol and can substitute for any regular symbol to create a win.
- Scatter: The royal throne is the scatter symbol, and it only appears on reels 1, 3, and 5.
- Bonus Symbol: The diamond symbol doesn’t create a payout, but each time it appears on the reels, it will be added to the meter on the top of each reel. Once the meter is filled, it will transform the entire reel into a stacked wild.
Symbols 3 of a kind 4 of a kind 5 of a kind Red Princess 20x 100x 300x Blue Princess 15x 50x 200x Horse 10x 30x 100x Eagle 10x 25x 75x Red sword 7x 20x 50x Blue Sword 7x 20x 50x A 5x 10x 40x K 5x 10x 40x Q 5x 10x 30x J 5x 20x 30x Wild 40x 200x 1,000x
- Bonus Features; Each time a diamond symbol appears on the reels it will be added to the Diamond Meter on top of the reels. It takes two diamonds to fill the meter, and then it will transform the entire reel below it into a wild for two consecutive spins. The Age of Conquest tracks your progressions and saves the status of the Diamond Meter. However, if you change your bet size, all progress will be lost, and the meter will be cleared.
The Free Spin feature is triggered when three scatter symbols land on the reels on a single spin. You will have three options:
- Two free spins with three wild reels
- Eight free spins with two wild reels
- Twenty-five free spins with one wild reel
Software and Mobile Experience
Using HTML5, Microgaming and Neon Valley Studios were able to create a beautifully designed slot game that works on all platforms. The music and graphics do a great job in creating the fantasy world atmosphere. When played on smaller screens, in either landscape or portrait mode, the reels, symbols, and buttons are automatically resized to maximize the space on the smaller screen. There is no special software needed to play. As long as your phone has a mobile browser, you can play from anywhere.
What is the RTP of the Age of Conquest slot game?
The Age of Conquest is 96.14%, which is slightly above average for a 20 payline slot game.
What is the jackpot in the Age of Conquest?
The Wild symbol can create the 1,000x jackpot in the Age of Conquest when you have five in a row.
What is the biggest possible win?
If all five reels are transformed to Wild symbols, through the Diamond Meter feature, it will trigger twenty, 1,000x payouts. Make the $500 max bet, and you’ll have a chance winning a $500,000 payout.
Can I play Age of Conquest on mobile?
The Age of Conquest was developed using HTML5, which allows it to be played on all mobile devices with a fast and stable internet connection.
The Age of Conquest diamond meter is an excellent feature that can create multiple chances for big wins. That feature, plus the chance at 25 free spins, is one of the major reasons this slot is so popular with New Zealand players. Join the conquest by registering your account and making a deposit so you can play for real money. You can also claim your Welcome Package and use the bonus coins to start playing right away.