Play 3 Devils Pinball Slot Game
3 Devils PinballPlay for real
3 Devils Pinball is one of the most unique-looking slot games at Casino.com CA. The reels appear on an old-school pinball machine, and the symbols are a mix of pinball-related items, such as bumpers and paddles and devilish symbols. The game also has a soundtrack that can combine the two parts to this theme.
The board doesn't just look like a pinball machine. A pinball feature can be randomly activated, which expands the reels from 25 to 50 paylines. A pinball bounces around the reels transforming symbols or adding multipliers. Get all the details, including how to win the jackpot, in this Casino.com CA slot game review.
- Game Type: 6 reels, 4 rows, 25 paylines
- RTP: 96.70%
- Theme: Pinball
- Volatility: Medium
- Provider: Crazy Tooth Studio, Microgaming
- Min bet $: 20
- Max bet $: 100
- Release Year: 2021
Play for Fun
3 Devils Pinball is an entertaining game to play, even if you don't want to play for real money. You can enter the game through the Practice Mode portal and enjoy spinning these reels with virtual money. Of course, you won't be able to win any money, but at least you'll know what you can expect when you decide to play in Real Money mode.
Play for Real Money
The real excitement occurs when you're playing for real money. You will need to register your Casino.com CA account, which you can do by clicking on the game image below and enter the required information. Choose from the top payment methods in Canada and securely transfer money to your account. When the deposit is complete, you can claim your Welcome Package and start playing for real money. Visit the Promotions page for the latest bonus offers.
The 3 Devils Pinball single spin jackpot is 50x your line bet. If you make the $100 max bet and get 6 smiling devil symbols in a row, you'll win the $250 jackpot.
Despite its unique look, 3 Devils Pinball is played like most classic slot games. The 25 paylines are active on every spin, and once you set your bet, click on the spin and see what happens. The Autoplay feature allows you to play 10, 25, 50, or 100 consecutive spins, with a win or loss limit that can cause the autoplay to end before completing all the spins.
- Coins and how the betting works: There are 33 different betting options, ranging from the minimum $0.20 bet to the $100 max bet. All payouts are based on the bet, which you can calculate by dividing your total stake by 20.
- Symbols: There are eight symbols in the game that can create a payout. The 4 high-value symbols are different devilish faces and the devil's pitchfork. The four low-value symbols are different colored fires. The bumper symbols that appear on the reels don't have any monetary value. You can see all the payouts in the chart below.
- Wild: The blue spiral symbol is wild and can substitute for any regular symbol to create a win. The wild can also appear with a 2x multiplier attached to it.
- Scatter: The two arrows pointing up with the devil's horns is the scatter symbol. It can land on any reel, and it will trigger the 3 Devils Bonus feature when three land on the reels at the same time.
Symbol 3 of a kind 4 of a kind 5 of a kind 6 of a kind Game Logo 6x 12x 25x 50x Blue Devil 4x 7x 12x 20x Green Devil 4x 7x 12x 20x Pitchfork 4x 7x 12x 20x Green Fire 3x 5x 10x 15x Orange Fire 3x 5x 10x 15x Blue Fire 3x 5x 10x 15x Pink Fire 3x 5x 10x 15x
- Bonus Features: There are two bonus features in the 3 Devils Pinball. The first feature is the Pinball Feature, and it can be triggered during any regular spin. The reels will expand from 25 to 50, and the game board will turn into a pinball machine. The pinball will bounce around the reels touching different bumpers and 2x multipliers, potentially creating big wins.
The 3 Devils Bonus feature is triggered when there are 3 scatter symbols on the board. It is a four round feature played on the top half of the pinball machine. Instead of symbols, the board will be filled with credit values and bumpers. Any ball the ball passes over is added to your bonus win. In rounds 2 - 4, the bumpers will have an increasing multiplier, which can greatly increase your win total.
Software and Mobile Experience
Crazy Tooth Studios has developed a reputation for releasing unique and off-the-wall slot games, and 3 Devils Pinball is no exception. It is fully optimized to work on mobile devices, giving Canadian players the freedom to play from anywhere. While there is a Casino.com CA mobile app, you don't have to download it to play, but it makes it easier.
What is the RTP of the 3 Devils Pinball slot game?
The 96.70% RTP for 3 Devils Pinball is slightly above average.
What is the jackpot in 3 Devils Pinball?
There is no progressive jackpot in 3 Devils Jackpot. The top-paying symbol can payout as much as 50 times the line bet, with a single line max payout of $250.
What is the biggest possible win?
The biggest possible win is 2597 times your bet.
Can I play 3 Devils Pinball on mobile?
3 Devils Pinball is available on Android and iOS devices.
If you're looking for a slot game with a different layout and style than your average slot game, then 3 Devils Pinball is for you. The randomly triggered Pinball Bonus feature creates an added level of anticipation with each spin. Find out if the Devil is on your side when you play 3 Devils Pinball for real money. Create your account and collect your Welcome Package today.