Play Hi-Lo Live Game Show
Hi-Lo LivePlay for real
The Casino.com Live Casino lobby has a new collection of game shows that you can play for real money. Hi-Lo is one the most popular Live Game Shows from Playtech in Canada. Designed to look like a classic TV show, complete with bright neon lights and a spinning wheel in the background, Hi-Lo Live has more betting options than just will the next card be high or low. The live host acts as the game's Emcee, dealing the cards and interacting with the players. Learn about the different betting options, payouts, and tips in this Hi-Lo Game Show review at Casino.com.
Hi-Lo Game Features
- Game Type: A Live Casino Game Show played with six decks of cards
- Provider: Playtech
- RTP: 96% - 96.67%
- Min Bet $: 0.20
- Max Bet $: 1,000
- Theme: Game Show, Card Game
How to Play Hi-Lo Game Show
Before you can play the Hi-Lo Live Game Show, you will need to register your account and make a deposit. Once your account is active, head over to the Live Casino Lobby and join the Hi-Lo table. If there is a game in progress, you will need to wait for it to finish before placing your first bet.
There are 10 betting options in Hi-Lo Live, and we'll go through them in greater detail below. Place your chips on the bet of your choice, and when the countdown timer reaches 0, the game will begin.
At the beginning of the game, there is one face-up card on the table. Place your bet, and then the dealer will remove three garbage cards from the shoe. The fourth card is the money card, and its value is shown on the spinning wheel behind the dealer. At the end of the hand, the face-up card and three garbage cards are put back in the shoe, and the money card stays on the table as the new face-up card.
The rules for Hi-Lo are very straightforward. Predict what the next face-up card will be to win.
- The game is played with six decks of cards, which are shuffled after each hand
- The payouts for the higher or lower bets fluctuate, depending on the face-up card
- You can bet a minimum of $0.20 per bet with a table maximum of $1,000
Canadian players have a full slate of betting options in Hi-Lo Live. The main bets are whether the money card will be higher or lower than the face-up card. There aren't set odds for this bet, as it changes based on the cards on the table. For example, a bet on a low card, when the face-up card is a 4, will have a higher payout than you would get by the lower when the face-up card is a 10.
The bet that has the highest return is called the Snap. To win this, the money card and face-up card must have the same value. A winning bet has a payout of 12.06x.
The other betting options are:
- The card will be black
- The card will be red
- The card will be an Ace
- The card will be an Ace or King
- The card will be Ace, King, Queen, or Jack
- The card will be 9, 8, 7, or 6
- The card will be 5, 4, 3, or 2
Tips to Win at Hi-Lo
There isn't much in the way of strategy when playing Hi-Lo. The cards are shuffled after each hand, so it doesn't help to count cards or track how many high cards or low cards have been pulled from the shoe.
That being said, here are some helpful tips:
- Watch a few hands before playing: If you're new to Hi-Lo, you might find it helpful to watch a few games. After each hand, the winning bets will light up on the betting table. This can help make it easier to visualize the different ways to win.
- Understand the odds: If you're a low-risk player, taking the safe bet is always the smart option. This means betting the high card when the face-up card is a 5 or less and betting the low card when you see a 9.
- Avoid the Snap: The high payouts may be tempting, but the Snap isn't the best play. You'll have much better results in the long term if you play safer bets.
The majority of the bets in Hi-Lo have fixed odds. If you bet on a group of four numbers and win, you'll receive a 2.89x payout. For example, if you bet $5 on a 9, 8, 7, or and win the payout will be $14.45. The biggest payouts are for betting the Snap, with a 12.06x payout, and an Ace, which has an 11.56x payout.
The higher/lower bet has fluctuating odds, depending on the face-up card. For example, if the face-up card is a J, the payouts for a high card bet is 3.85x, and the low card payout is 1.68x. Another example is when a 3 card is showing. The lower bet has an 11.56x, and the higher bet is 1.15x. Lastly, a card that falls in the middle, such as a 7, has a 1.92x higher bet payout and a lower bet payout of 2.31x.
Here are the payouts for all the fixed odds bets.
- Bet on Snap = 12.06x
- Bet on Ace = 11.56x
- Bet on Ace or King = 5.78x
- Bet on 2, 3, 4, or 5 = 2.89x
- Bet on, 7, 8, or 9 = 2.89x
- Bet on red = 1.92x
- Bet on black = 1.92x
Hi-Lo Bonuses and Promotions
Casino.com has an excellent Welcome Package for all new players after they complete their first deposit. This offer includes bonus money that you can use when playing Live Game Shows such as Hi-Lo Live.
Current players will also benefit from promotions that are designed specifically for Live Casino games. These can include special chips or bonus money. For all the latest offers and see the Terms and Conditions, visit the Promotions page today.
Play Hi-Lo for Real Money
The Hi-Lo Live Game Show at Casino.com is an exciting game to play with 10 different betting choices. It's a fast-moving game led by a professional live dealer that gives Canadian players the option of high-risk, High-reward bets or playing it safe with low-risk bets. The only way to play for real money is to register your online casino account and make a deposit. If you enjoy Hi-Lo, check out the other real money Live Game Shows available at Casino.com.