Play Zombie Hoard Slot Game
Play for real
Don’t expect to see the Walking Dead zombies when you play the Zombie Hoard slot game at Casino.com UK. These cartoonish undead characters are just out to have a good time and help you win real money and lots of in-game spins.
Zombie Hoard is a 9 payline slot game with an in-game bonus spins bonus feature that can earn UK punters up to 34 bonus spins. There is also a jackpot that can pay out up to £107,500.
Find out more about these friendly zombies in the review below.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 9 payline
- RTP: 95.29%
- Volatility: Medium
- Theme: Zombies
- Release Year: 2019
Play for Real Money
Start playing Zombie Hoard for real money:
There is no progressive jackpot in Zombie Hoard, but UK players will have a shot at winning a £107,500 jackpot, but it won’t be easy. To win it all, place the £45 maximum bet, get into the bonus spin round, and have every symbol on the reels showing a wild symbol.
Zombie Hoard has 9 fixed paylines, and can pay out when you have at least three matching symbols going from left to right. There is a fully customizable autoplay option that allows you to play up to 99 games in a row. You have the option to set a win or loss limit, that can override the autoplay should you reach your limit.
The minimum coin size that you can bet with is 1p. you can start playing this casino game for as little as 9p. The maximum bet is £45, which you can play when you bet twenty, 25p coins per line.
The four high-value symbols are different zombies who seem to be a librarian, nurse, mailman, and maid. There are also five lower value symbols; 10- A playing card symbols.
Symbol 2x on reels 3x on reels 4x on reels 5x on reels Wild 1,200x 400x 60x Scatter 9x 27x 225x 900x Librarian Zombie 50x 160x 500x Nurse Zombie 40x 120x 400x Mailman Zombie 30x 80x 250x Maid Zombie 15x 30x 80x A 15x 30x 80x K 12x 25x 60x Q 12x 25x 60x J 10x 20x 40x 10 10x 20x 40x
- Scatter: To win, you must have at least three matching symbols going from left to right, with the Brain Scatter being the line exception. The scatter can pay out as long as there are at least two on the reels at a time.
- Wild: In addition to the Scatter, Zombie Hoard has a Wild symbol that can pay out up to 1,200 times the line bet. The wild symbol can replace any symbol on the board to create a winning combination.
- The wild symbol is the overall highest paying symbol. Not only can it substitute for any symbol, except the scatter symbol, it will also show up on reels three and four as a Super Stacked Wild symbol.
- Bonus: There is one bonus spin bonus feature, but it has two ways to trigger it. The standard method is to land at least three scatter symbols on a single spin.
The second way is to collect 30 bonus spin tokens. The tokens are randomly attached to the lower value symbols, and if they are on a symbol when the reels stop, it will go into the bonus spin brain on the top right-hand side of the game board.
During the bonus spin round, a 2x multiplier is added to all wins. Additionally, the Super Stacked Wilds can appear on every reel. The scatter symbol is removed from the board during bonus spins, so the feature can’t be retriggered.
Software and Mobile Experience
Visually, Microgaming did a fantastic job across all platforms in developing Zombie Hoard. From the cute zombies to the pulsating brain scatter symbols, a lot is going on with every spin. You can download the online casino software, play on the web-based platform, or download the mobile casino apps and odds, payouts, and animations are the same.
The in-game bonus spin tokens is a unique feature that sets Zombie Hoard apart from other similar slot games. The fact that you don’t need to just hope for three scatters at a time to trigger the feature is a huge plus.
Start collecting tokens today and get your chance at the £107,500 jackpot at Casino.com UK.