Play Volcano Queen Diamond Spins Slot Game
Volcano Queen Diamond SpinsPlay for real
Here is something that you might not have known; there is a Volcano Queen. When she isn’t causing volcanoes to erupt, she’s overseeing the slot game named in her honor. The 10 payline Volcano Queen Diamond Spins has 3 progressive jackpots that can be won on any spin in the base game.
In addition to the progressive jackpot, there are 3 features that can increase your odds of winning. When you spin the reels might find yourself enjoying up to 120 bonus Spins, respins, and a multiplier. Get all the details and find out how to play for real money, in this Casino.com UK slot review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 10 paylines
- RTP: 96.22%
- Volatility: Medium
- Theme: Progressive jackpots, Fantasy
- Release Year: 2019
Play for Real Money
There is only one way to have a chance at winning the Diamond Spins progressive jackpot, and that’s to create an online casino account. This will allow you to make a deposit and play the game for real money. Click on the image below to get started, and as an added bonus, you’ll receive an exclusive Welcome Bonus with your first deposit. Check out the bonuses page for more information.
There are 3 Diamond Spin progressive jackpots in the Volcano Queen slot game. The Grand Jackpot has a starting jackpot of £20,000 while the Major and Minor jackpots have starting pots of £1,000 and £250, respectively.
The Volcano Queen Diamond Spins slot game is a simple game to play. Start by placing your bet and clicking on the spin button. There are 10 fixed paylines, and all wins are calculated going from left to right, except for the respin feature, and you can find more information in the Bonus Feature section.
- Coins: There are 14 betting options with the minimum bet of 20p and a £10 maximum bet. To change your bet, just click on the arrow next to the Spin button.
- Symbols: The Volcano Queen is the top paying symbol with a 50x payout, and she can appear stacked 3 symbols high. The other high-value symbols are colourful volcanic gems that have a top payout range from 24x to 40x the line bet. The lower-value symbols are A, K, Q, and J and they have a top payout range from 10x to 20x. You can see a complete paytable in the chart below.
- Wild: The Wild symbol can land o reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 and will substitute for any symbols excluding the scatter and diamond symbols.
- Scatter: The golden, bejeweled coin of the Volcano Queen is the games scatter symbol, and when there are at least 6 on the reels simultaneously, you will activate the bonus spin feature.
The scatter symbol can also payout as much as 250 times your overall bet if you have 10 or more on the reels.
- Diamond Bonus Symbols: The white diamond symbol is the key to playing in the Diamond Spin round and having a chance at the progressive jackpot. It takes 5 diamonds on the reels to trigger this feature.
Symbol 3x on Reels 4x on Reels 5x on Reels Volcano Queen 10x 20x 50x Red Gem 10x 20x 40x Blue Gem 6x 10x 32x Green Gem 6x 10x 28x Purple Gem 6x 10x 24x A 2x 6x 20x K 2x 6x 20x Q 2x 6x 10x J 2x 6x 10x 6 on Reels 7 on Reels 8 on Reels 9 on Reels 10 on Reels Scatter 10x 15x 25x 50x 250x
- Bonus Features: If three adjacent reels, anywhere on the board, are all stacked with the same symbol, it will merge into a jumbo symbol and trigger the respin feature. Any win from this respin will have a random multiplier between 2x and 5x. If a matching symbol lands on the reels during the re-spin, you will receive another respin. The biggest potential win from this feature is 250x if you can fill up the entire reel with the Volcano queen symbol and get the 5x multiplier.
The extra spin feature starts with 10 extra spins and a payout between 10x and 250x depending on how scatters triggered the featured. The scatter symbol will remain on the reels, allowing you to retrigger the feature multiple times. There is a limit of 120 bonus spins.
When 5 diamond symbols appear on the reels, you will enter the Diamond Spin round. This takes place on a different set of reels and starts with 3 spins. There are 15 independent reels spinning and each symbol will either reveal a Red, Blue, or White diamond or a multiplier value. All diamond symbols will remain locked in place and award you with an additional 3 spins. The feature ends when you either run out of spins or all 15 symbols are locked in place. If the feature ends with 3 purple or blue diamonds, you will win the Minor or Major jackpot, respectively, while 15 locked reels will trigger the Grand Jackpot.
Software and Mobile Experience
The Volcano Queen slot game is part of the IGT diamond spin franchise, which means the progressive jackpot is connected with other games as well. The game works well on mobile devices in both landscape and portrait mode, although it does display nicer in portrait mode.
A progressive jackpot is always a nice feature and will bring UK punters to the reels. However, Volcano Queen Diamond Spins has enough additional features that will keep you spinning the reels even if there was no progressive jackpot, Register your account, make a deposit, collect your Welcome Bonus and start playing this Online Slot game today