Try Little Britain Slot Machine today
Little Britain fans rejoice, as this top TV show has been condensed into slot form and is available to play right here at this UK Casino.
In the words of outspoken resident Vicky Pollard, Oh my god, I just SO can’t believe you just said that !
It’s been a while since this Matt Lucas and David Walliams show graced our screens, and it may never return, but this real money slot will fill that Little Britain-shaped hole in your life.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, and 30 paylines.
- Return to Player: 97.06%
- Volatility: Medium
- Themes: TV Show
- Release Year: 2013
The Little Britain slot features some of the show’s best-loved characters, including Marjorie, Dafydd, and Lou and Andy. The backdrop features a Union Jack flag and there are lots of bright and vibrant colours.
Play for Real Money
Revisit one of the crudest and funniest towns in Britain with the Little Britain Slot Game, available to play for real money at Casino.com UK. If you have an account with funds, you have all you need to play, and can enjoy a plethora of other top Slot Games and table games as well.
The Wild symbol on the Little Britain Slot Game offers a maximum win of 1,000x. This payout can also be collected by another of the game’s main symbols, as well as one of its bonus features. Other big prizes are available as well, including maximum payouts of 500x and 750x for the other features.
- Coin Sizes: Spin from between £0.30 and £300 per spin on the Little Britain Slot Game. Set your budget, choose your wager, and remember to gamble responsibly at all times!
- Main: Characters from Little Britain
- Standard: Playing Card Symbols (10 to A)
- Wild: Little Britain Wild
- Scatter: LB Crest
- Additional Bonus Rounds:
- Bonus Spins: The Bonus Spins feature is triggered when three of the LB Scatter symbols appear on the reels. Players are awarded 10 games in total and additional multipliers are available as well.
- Bonus Rounds: Five bonus rounds can be unlocked, each connected to one of the characters in the show and offering something a little different.
|Symbols||2 on a Payline||3 on a Payline||4 on a Payline||5 on a Payline|
|Lou and Andy||-||60x||300x||1,000x|
Along with the Bonus Spins feature, players can unlock 5 different bonuses. These all have something a little different to offer and are connected to some of the show’s best characters, including:
- Vicky Pollard: Choose an activity that you want Vicky to perform in this ASBO Bonus feature. The longer that this indecisive delinquent takes to make up her mind, the more money you will win. Up to 750x can be won here and there are speech bubbles offering extra picks and wins.
- Lou and Andy: Choose objects that you want Lou to give Andy and you will win prizes with each one. Up to 1,000x can be won here and the feature only ends when Andy doesn’t like three of the objects given to him.
- Marjorie Dawes: The famous Fat Fighters leader is the star of the show in this bonus, offering up to 500x. Just select the silver trays and collect payouts with each one that you reveal.
- Emily Howard: Select objects in Emily’s room and win up to 500x your stake, turning a bet of £1 into £500!
- Dafydd: Last but not least, it’s the turn of the self-proclaimed “only gay in the village”. The goal is to help Dafydd get dressed, with prizes paid for complete costumes and up to 500x on offer in total.
Software and Mobile Experience
The Little Britain Slot Game looks great on mobile and seems tailormade for smaller screens and touchscreen compatibility. Watch as your favourite characters come to life before your eyes and make sure you have the volume turned up to catch all those classic soundbites.
For other Online Slots based on great TV shows, take a look at Narcos, which is a little darker, but just as much fun. Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure is also lots of fun and based on a classic comedy.
All casino games at Casino.com UK are available on tablets and smartphones, so there are no concerns with regards to compatibility.
The Little Britain sketch show ran for just 4 years and spanned a total of 44 episodes, but in that time, it became a national treasure. The catchphrases spoken by characters like Vicky Pollard (“No but, yeah but”), Carol Beer (“Computer says no”), and Daffyd (“I’m the only gay in the village!”) are still spoken today, over a decade after the show ended.
To relive some of the glory of this classic sketch show, play the Little Britain slot at Casino.com UK. All your favourite characters are here and there are some fun features to draw you into the Little Britain universe and give you a dose of comedic nostalgia.