Casino.com Accepts E-wallet
E-wallet is an online money storage service that functions much in the same way a regular wallet would, with the distinction that it is purely for online use. As payment methods, e-wallets are relatively new but the concept has gathered momentum over the last few years. Some of the key advantages of e-wallets are security, ease of use and widespread adoption. At Casino.com we accept Skrill (formerly known as Moneybookers), NETELLER, ClickAndBuy, WebMoney, ECO, Instadebit and My Citadel.
- Neteller: NETELLER offers an unparalleled level of convenience and security, effectively banishing the need for using a credit card online.
- ClickAndBuy: One of the simplest and most straightforward e-wallet services out there is ClickAndBuy. It is ideal for the less technologically savvy amongst us.
- WebMoney: WebMoney is an up and coming digital wallet service that is gaining popularity in a number of overseas markets.
- ECO: ECO, also known as EcoCard, is a revolutionary pre-paid debit card that is extensively used in the online casino industry.
- InstaDebit: InstaDebit is an exclusively American e-wallet solutions company and is one of the safest ways to pay online.
- My Citadel: As the name suggests, My Citadel is a particularly secure digital e-wallet service that puts a vast array of flexible payment options at your disposal.
- PayPal: PayPal is known worldwide as one of the most popular payment methods, and now it is available at Casino.com with lots of deposit options.
- Skrill: The Skrill e-wallet service offers a number of payment solutions for both consumers and businesses alike.
Advantages of E-wallet Payment Method at Casino.com
The E-wallet payment method combines all the positive features of other payment methods, making it one of the most popular methods that our players use. With E-wallet transactions, the money gets moved around very quickly, so you can start playing your favorite online casino games without much delay.
While fees can be an inevitability when making online transactions and withdrawals, with E-wallets at Casino.com the fees are significantly lower. Additionally, the fees are only charged when making a withdrawal. Any time you make a deposit into your Casino.com account, using any of the accepted e-wallet services you’ll enjoy no fees.
For anyone who is concerned with security and privacy, they will be relieved to know that all financial and personal details will remain private. E-wallet transfers protect your privacy and other sensitive information. Additionally, every transaction is encrypted to ensure that your money transfers will remain safe.
Finally, making payments with any of the above E-wallet providers is a simple process. From creating your account to depositing and playing casino games – all can be done on the same day.
So choose which e-wallet provider is the best fit for you, and services your geographical region and works with your currency, and start playing at Casino.com today.