Play Lock A Luck Slot Game
With symbols that are synonymous with luck, NZ online casino players should enjoy the vibe when spinning the Lock A Luck reels at Casino.com NZ. The game gives off the appearance of a classic slot game, but it has two features that are sure to add to the excitement.
Lock A Luck is a 243 ways to win slot, with a vast betting range from $0.20 to $240 per spin. Find out how to play the game and try to win real money in this Casino.com NZ slot game review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 243 ways to win
- RTP: 96.37%
- Volatility: Low - Medium
- Theme: Luck
- Provider: Microgaming
- Minimum bet $: 0.20
- Maximum bet $: 240
- Release Year: 2019
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
Take the Lock A Luck slot game for a test spin in the Casino.com NZ Practice Mode. You’ll get a first-hand look at how the reels and payouts work and see if this game really gives you lots of luck.
Play for Real Money
Don’t leave lady luck out in the cold. Register your online casino account and make a deposit so you can play Lock A Luck for real money. Click on the game image below to open the registration page, and then choose your preferred payment method to move funds to your account safely. Casino.com NZ will help get you started with an exclusive Welcome Package that can be used when playing real money slot games. The Welcome Package is often updated, so make sure to get the latest information by visiting the Promotions page today.
Lock A Luck has a $320,000 jackpot prize you can get when making the $240 max bet. You’ll need a bit of luck on your side to win, but line up enough of the top paying diamond symbols and watch as the money is added to your bankroll.
There are 243 ways to win on each spin in Lock A Luck. A winning combination requires that there are at least three matching symbols on adjacent reels, beginning with the first reel on the left. If a symbol appears multiple times on the reels, it will create additional payouts.
- Coins and How the Betting Works: To place or change your wager, click on the Chip icon to open the betting window. You can click on the Min Bet button to place a $0.20 wager or the Max Bet button, and it will set the bet at $240. If you’re looking for something in the middle, you can rotate the wheel displaying all the betting options until you find something you’re comfortable with.
- Symbols: There are five high-value lucky symbols. A sparkling diamond is the top-paying symbol with a 50x payout. Next up is a lucky number 7, horseshoe, four-leaf clover, and cherries. The 6 low-value symbols are A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 with top payouts ranging from 1x - 1.5x. You can see the complete paytable in the chart below.
- Wild: The wild can land on all five reels and substitute for any symbol to create a winning combination.
- Scatter: There is no scatter symbol in the Lock A Luck slot game.
|Symbol||3 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||5 of a Kind|
- Bonus Feature: On every spin, the Lock feature will mirror at least two adjacent reels. The mirrored reels can expand to 3, 4, or even 5 reels, creating the potential for big wins.
Software and Mobile Experience
The team of All41 Studios and Microgaming developed a classy-looking slot game. It has all the design features of a classic slot game, with high-quality images and smooth animations. The game works well on mobile devices as well, with the reels adjusting to how the phone is held. To access the mobile casino version of Lock A Luck, you’ll need an internet-connected device and an active Casino.com NZ account. There is no need to download any special software or apps to play; simply log in through your mobile browser. The odds of winning and the payouts are the same across all platforms.
What is the RTP of the Lock A Luck slot game?
Lock A Luck has an RTP of 96.37%.
What is the jackpot in Lock A Luck?
The diamond symbol is the top paying symbol, with a max payout of 50x when you get five in a row. With 243 ways to win, the locked reels can create multiple jackpot wins on a single spin.
What is the biggest possible win?
Lock A Luck has a $320,000 max win which can occur when making the max $240 bet and lining up a reel full of diamond symbols.
Can I play Lock A Luck on mobile?
Lock A Luck is a touch-friendly game that works on most Android and iOS devices. It can be played in both landscape and portrait modes, provided you have a stable internet connection and an active and funded Casino.com NZ account.
While Lock A Luck lacks some of the bonus features that you get with other slot games, such as free spins, bonus rounds, and progressive jackpots, the locked reels feature, which occurs on every spin, can provide good odds of winning. Click the JOIN button at the top of the page, register your account, and collect your Welcome Package. Then play Lock A Luck online slot for real money today.