Play King of Slots online slots at Casino.com
It’s good to be the king. But with the crown comes responsibility, better to be known as a giving king than a king that just takes. You don’t have to worry about that with the King of Slots, it gives fairly often, in the form of sticky win free spins and a bonus spin feature with a 3x multiplier.
Get all the details about the 25 payline slot game in the detailed review and then see for yourself what kind of King you’re dealing with.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 25 paylines
- RTP: 97%
- Volatility: Low – Medium
- Theme: Fruit
- Release Year: 2015
Play for Real Money
To get the full royal treatment, you will need to register your account and make a deposit. This will allow you to play King of Slots for real money, and collect a Welcome Package , which can be used when playing this game. For all the latest offers and wager requirements, check out the Casino Bonus page. To get started just click on the image above and you’ll be playing in no time.
The Crown is the top paying symbol, with a 1,000x payout when you get 5 in a row. If you can get five in a row during the bonus spin feature while making the max bet of $150 per spin, you’ll take home the $15,000 jackpot.
King of Slots is a 25 payline slot game that pays out wins going from left to right. To get started, just set your bet and click on the spin button. Any winning symbols will remain stuck on the reels and the reels will respin, for additional chances at winning money. The game includes customisable options such as turbo and autoplay features.
- Coins: There are two parts to each bet, setting the coin value, which ranges from a minimum of $0.01 to $0.50 per line. If you want to increase your wager, you can adjust the Bet Level, which multiplies the number of coins per line that you can wager between 1-10. Overall, the minimum bet is $0.25, and the maximum bet is $125.
- Symbols: The royal symbols on the reel include the Crown, which at 1,000x is the top paying symbol, followed by diamond-encrusted watermelon, lemon, and cherries. There are also the 10 – A lower value symbols that have a payout range from 5x to 125x. For a complete breakdown of the payouts, check out the paytable below.
- Wild: The wild symbol can appear on any reel and can substitute for any symbol other than the scatter. If it’s part of the win, it will stay stuck on the reel for the respin and can create additional wins.
- Scatter: The sparkling red jewels are the scatter symbols, and it takes at least 5 to trigger the bonus spin feature. If there are three or more on the reels, they will also trigger the respin feature for an additional chance at entering the bonus spin feature.
|Symbols||3x on Reels||4x on Reels||5x on Reels|
- Bonus Feature: The bonus spin feature is the games lone bonus feature. The number of spins is dependent on the number of scatter symbols.
- 5 scatters = 10 free spins
- 6 scatters = 15 free spins
- 7 scatters = 20 free spins
- 8 scatters = 25 free spins
- 9-15 scatters = 30 free spins
All win are tripled during the bonus spins, and you can trigger additional free spins by getting at least five more scatters.
Software and Mobile Experience
As part of Netent’s “Touch” collection, the King of Slots is fully responsive to all mobile screens. It can be played while the phone or tablet is being held both in horizontal or vertical positions. The gameplay, odds, and payouts are the same across all platforms. The most significant difference comes when you want to change your bet. Instead of just clicking on the plus or minus button on the coin value or bet level under the spin button, on mobile casino games you will have to go to the menu section which will open up to the page for adjusting your bet.
While you might expect more from the self-proclaimed King of Slots, the chance at winning multiple times on each spin is really nice. The graphics and soundtrack are very good and do a great job keeping you entertained while the reels are spinning.
Register your account and play for real money at Casino.com NZ today.