E-wallet is an online money storage service that functions much in the same way a regular wallet would, with the distinction that it is purely for online use. As payment methods, e-wallets are relatively new but the concept has gathered momentum over the last few years. Some of the key advantages of e-wallets are security, ease of use and widespread adoption. At Casino.com we accept Skrill (formerly known as Moneybookers), Neteller, ClickAndBuy, WebMoney, ECO, Instadebit and My Citadel.
- Neteller: Neteller offers an unparalleled level of convenience and security, effectively banishing the need for using a credit card online.
- ClickAndBuy: One of the simplest and most straightforward e-wallet services out there is ClickAndBuy. It is ideal for the less technologically savvy amongst us.
- WebMoney: WebMoney is an up and coming digital wallet service that is gaining popularity in a number of overseas markets.
- ECO: ECO, also known as EcoCard, is a revolutionary pre-paid debit card that is extensively used in the online casino industry.
- InstaDebit: InstaDebit is an exclusively American e-wallet solutions company and is one of the safest ways to pay online.
- My Citadel: As the name suggests, My Citadel is a particularly secure digital e-wallet service that puts a vast array of flexible payment options at your disposal.
- PayPal: PayPal is known worldwide as one of the most popular payment methods, and now it is available at Casino.com with loads of deposit options.
- Skrill: The Skrill e-wallet service offers a number of payment solutions for both consumers and businesses alike.