The Best Online Casinos of Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan does not get as many tourists as some of the other provinces in Canada. There are some beautiful landscapes and incredible views in Saskatchewan. Towards the evening, tourists can head over to the casinos to have a night of fun and see if they can win some money to spend on their vacation. However it is a good idea, to first practice on some of the online casinos in Saskatchewan before heading over to the live casinos.
The Casinos in Saskatchewan:
- The Bear Claw Casino: this tribal casino has a gaming floor which covers 15,000 square feet and has 133 slot machines and 5 gaming tables. Some of the popular games at this casino are American Roulette, Let it Ride, blackjack and money wheel. There is a small hotel at the property which has 35 rooms making it convenient for guests to stay overnight after a long day at the casino. There is also a bar and restaurant that keeps customers in constantly supply of food and drink.
- The Casino Moose Jaw: is located in Moose Jaw and has a casino floor that covers 12,000 square feet. There are a total of 215 slot machines and 7 table games at this facility. Some of the top games include blackjack and roulette. There is also a restaurant at the casino which serves up some great dishes.
- The Gold Eagle Casino: is a tribal casino that is located in North Battleford. The casino has a gaming floor that covers 45,000 square feet and a convention center that covers 5, 500 square feet. There is around 335 slot machines and 2 poker tables at the casino. Some of the top games at this facility are blackjack and different variants of poker. The Golden Eagle restaurant has a great menu and keeps patrons coming back for more.
- The Northern Lights Casino: is based in Prince Albert and has a gaming floor covering 36,000 square feet. The casino has a total of 394 slot machines and 15 table games. The top games at this facility include poker, blackjack, roulette, Let it Ride and Red Dog. The Prince Albert Inn at the casino is a boutique hotel that makes it easy for guests to spend the night after putting in some long hours on the casino floor. There are also two restaurants at this facility which serve some delightful cuisine.
- The Casino Regina: is located in Regina and is opened from 9 am to 4 am every day. The casino floor covers an area of 100,000 square feet and has 780 slot machines and 33 table games. Some of the popular games at this casino are baccarat, Red Dog, Let it Ride, blackjack, roulette and different variants of poker. There are 6 restaurants located at this facility.
- The Living Sky Casino: is a tribal casino that is located in Swift Current and has a total of 150 slot machines and 8 table games. This small casino offers patrons a quiet gaming environment and poker is the most popular table game. The Horizons restaurant is known for preparing some fabulous dishes.
- The Dakota Dunes Casino: is a tribal casino that is located in Whitecap. This is one of the bigger tribal casinos in Quebec and has a total of 620 slot machines and 29 gaming tables. Some of the top games at this casino are poker, blackjack and roulette. There is a restaurant at the casino that serves up dishes as long as the casino is opened to keep patrons from going hungry.
- The Painted Hand Casino: is a tribal casino that is located in Yorkton. The casino has a gaming floor that covers an area of 25,000 square feet and has 209 slot machines and 7 table games. Some of the top games at this facility are blackjack, poker and Let it Ride. The Legend is the only restaurant at the facility and serves a wide range dishes.