Veneto A Wyndham Grand Hotel and Casino - Panama
The Veneto is a Panama City institution. Located in the heart of the vibrant Central American city, the hotel and casino is open for business 24/7 and there is a real buzz about the place.
In short: the casino never stops. The action is tailored to suit all budgets, with table games starting at just $2. For high rollers, there is a Private VIP Room with luxury surroundings and dedicated staff. If you want to play craps at 8.45am – you can. It’s blackjack for breakfast here.
The 40,000 sq ft casino has more than 636 slot machines, as well as 40 other table games, including mini and midi baccarat, Texas hold’em, three card poker, Caribbean stud poker, roulette, blackjack, and craps.
The casino’s sports book is popular with both ex-pats and sports fans. A lively bar scene and free flowing cocktails, combined with 18 large plasma television monitors, ensure the Veneto Casino sports book is the number one Panamanian destination to enjoy a flutter on all things athletic.
The Veneto Hotel and Casino is the grand dame of Panama City hotels and offers visitors to Panama the closest thing to a Las Vegas casino. With 15 dealer tables and a regular tournament schedule, it’s also the best place to find a game of poker in the city.
- Open 24 hours a day
- Private VIP room with dedicated staff and buffet
- More than 600 slot games to suit all pockets
- 15 poker tables and 40 tables games
- limits start at $2
- Sports book with 18 plasmas
- 301 well appointed rooms, including 18 junior, two grand, and a Presidential suite
- The Veneto Pool and Bamboo Sea Pool Bar
- Five dining options and in-room
- Spa and fitness centre offering a wide range of treatments
- Live music every day
- Complimentary valet parking
- The world famous Panama Canal
- Casco Viejo – the historical heart of Panama City
- Duty free shopping in the Colon Free Zone
- The choice of either Caribbean or Pacific beaches
- Rainforest tours – take time out to enjoy a little ecotourism
Hotel concierge can arrange pick up from Tocumen International Airport
Hotel Contact Information
|Address:||Via Veneto y Avenida Eusebio Morales Panama City, Panama|