Ritz Star Casino Plovdiv - Bulgaria
Plovdiv is one of Europe’s most beautiful Old Towns. Believed to be more than 6,000 years old, the city’s history from Neolithic settlement through Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman rule is all recorded in the town’s 200 archaeological sites.
The lavish and very friendly Ritz Star Casino was first opened in 2008, as a Las Vegas style entertainment centre. Spread over two floors, it is the largest five star casino in both Plovdiv and Bulgaria.
The ground floor is dedicated to the ever popular slots, with more than 210 modern games to choose from. The Baroque setting is the perfect place to play for one of the many progressive jackpots on offer.
On the first floor, it’s all about live gaming with Blackjack, Roulette, Caribbean Stud, Three Card Poker and Texas Hold’em on offer. The Ritz Star also has both a dedicated 240 bingo room and a four table poker room.
Free drinks and snacks are available for players, as well as an Erotic Show every Friday and Saturday night. If that’s not enough to tempt you, the Ritz Star offers players an extra bonus on a Sunday.
A stylish venue with free drinks, adult entertainment, and a professionally run casino. What more could you ask for? People have been passing through the city of Plovdiv for more than 6,000 years. Now you have the perfect excuse to join the crowd.
- Open 24 hours, every day
- Free entry and parking
- Minimum age 18
- ID required
- Dress code smart casual
- 14 gaming tables
- 240 seat bingo hall
- Free drinks and snacks for players
- VIP area
- Erotic show every Friday and Saturday night
- Hotel Avion
- Hotel Metropol
- Novotel Plovdiv
- Roman City – Plovdiv has more than 200 archaeological sites to explore
- Plovdiv Puppet Theatre – founded in 1948, one of the leading exponents of the art of puppetry
- Ethnographical Museum – more than 40,000 East European exhibits
- Eat meat – Plovdiv excels in grilled meats washed down with rakia
- Street art – see some of Europe’s most eccentric public art
Casino Contact Information
|Address:||11 Vasil Levski str, Poldiv, Bulgaria|
|Telephone:||+359 888 508 583|