The Rainbow Towers and Regency Casino - Zimbabwe
The Rainbow Towers is one of only a tiny handful of five-star hotels in Harare. Recently upgraded, the stylish hotel has more than 300 rooms and 22 luxurious ‘Towers’ suites.
The Regency Casino was the first in Harare, opening in 2006. It has gone from strength to strength, in nearly a decade, and offers players a slick, professional, and elegant gaming experience.
Roulette and blackjack are the table games in play. Fans of side bets will enjoy the ‘perfect pairs’ action on the blackjack. There are 170 slots to enjoy, including linked progressive jackpot games.
Food and drink is on the money. There are three themed restaurants: Harvest Garden – an African themed buffet, Kombahari – Afro-Asian food, and Teppan Yaki – cooked to order Japanese.
There is also a patisserie and four bars, including a cocktail bar, poolside drinking, and the Aviator’s Arms which features big screen television sports.
Zimbabwe has 16 official languages and is melting pot of tribal cultures. If you’re looking for a hot night at the tables in Africa, the Rainbow Towers and Regency Casino could be just the ticket.
- 12 gaming tables
- 170 slots and video poker games
- Salon prive
- Slots open form 10am till late
- Table games open from 6pm till late
- Special rates for hotel guests
- Sports television in the bar
- Secure car parking
- 305 rooms and suites
- 24 hour room service
- Heated swimming pool
- Four bars and a nightclub
- Three themed restaurants
- Gym and health club
- Lake Chivero – fish, boat, get wet
- The Lion Cheetah Park – big cats
- Kuimba Shiri Bird Sanctuary
- Doon Estate sculpture park
- Mukuvisi Woodlands
- National Botanical Gardens
- National Gallery of Zimbabwe – traditional and modern African art
The hotel is a 20 minute drive from Harare International Airport. Contact the hotel for more information and to arrange transfers
Hotel Contact Information
|Address:||1 Pennefather Avenue, Samora Machel West, Harare|
|Telephone:||+263 4 772633-9|