Princess Hotel and Casino - Belize
With its sweeping views of the emerald blue Caribbean sea, the Princess Hotel and Casino is the perfect destination for the seeker of both sun and fun. All rooms enjoy a sea view and reasonable rates include a $10 casino matchbet and nightclub entrance.
The 170 room hotel is located in the heart of Belize City. It’s just a few minutes by boat ride from the second largest barrier reef in the world. The scuba diving and snorkeling is exceptional, as are the ancient Mayan temples.
The hotel casino is the best in Belize. It’s the nearest thing you will find to a Las Vegas casino in this part of Central America. There are only three table games: blackjack, roulette, and Caribbean poker. However, the nightly show, featuring a troupe of dancing Russian girls and the free midnight buffet, makes it well worth a visit.
The slightly dated hotel and restaurant get mixed reviews but the casino’s relaxed Caribbean vibe, great location, and super friendly staff hit the spot.
- Open from 12 noon to 4am, every day
- Table games include blackjack, roulette, and Caribbean poker
- More than 400 gaming machines
- Exotic nightly floorshows in the Blue Hole bar
- Live entertainment daily
- Free midnight buffet
- 170 guest rooms and suites – all with sea views
- Olympic sized swimming pool with Jacuzzi and pool bar
- Fitness centre with gym, beauty salon, and massage facilities
- Eight lane bowling alley with pool tables and games arcade
- Two full size movie theatres, a gift shop, and a tour desk
- Two restaurants, including the open air Club Calypso specializing in locally caught seafood
- A full-service marina dive shop
- Cahal Pech: an ancient Mayan family home from 1200BC that delights visitors with a panoramic view of Belize
- Caracol: a lost Mayan city discovered in 1937 and bigger than current day Belize City
- Xunantunich: the most visited Mayan city in Belize
- Belize Zoo: home to many rescued native Belizean animals and endangered species
- The second largest barrier reef in the world where you can swim across the iconic Blue Hole
Transportation services, including a shuttle bus service, are available through the concierge. The hotel is less than 20 minutes from the Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport.
Hotel Contact Information
|Address:||Newton Barracks, King Park, PO Box 1758, Belize City, Belize|