The Olympic Casino Sunrise at the Hilton Hotel - Poland
Warsaw may conjure up visions of war torn Europe and a struggling economy but the reality couldn’t be more different. The city is a major tourist destination and a significant cultural, economic, and political hub.
The Old Town was reconstructed after the second world war and is now a UNESCO heritage site. It’s rich in history and packed with character. It’s an amazing place to visit and an unexpected pleasure.
If you do decide to stay, the Hilton Warsaw Hotel is a Trip Advisor Hall of Fame destination and also home to the Olympic Casino Sunrise.
The casino is in the heart of the hotel, even though there is no mention of it on the Hilton website. The Hilton Group is always reluctant to mention any casinos located in their hotels.
The casino is a relatively modest affair, with around 100 slots and 30 table games spread over three floors and 1,700 sq m of gaming space. Blackjack, roulette, and both Russian and Las Vegas poker are all available to play.
The casino is also a popular destination for poker tours. Texas Holdem fans should always be able to get a game here.
The Olympic Casino Sunrise is part of the Olympic Group which operates nearly 100 casinos across Eastern Europe. The Olympic is the biggest casino in Poland.
The casino offers guests a busy schedule of live entertainment and there are several food and drink options in the hotel.
If you are heading to Warsaw to enjoy the vitality of this amazing Polish city, and you get the urge for a game of blackjack, the Olympic Casino Sunrise ticks all the boxes.
- Open 24/7
- Minimum age 18
- 1,700 sq m of gaming space over three levels
- More than 100 electronic games and slots, including electronic roulette
- 30 tables games
- EZ-PAY cash free system
- Rich program of attractions, themed nights, live music, and cultural events
- 314 guest rooms and suites
- Trip Advisor Hall of Fame
- Holmes Place Club and Spa
- Indoor swimming pool
- 3,000 sq m convention space
- Room service and concierge
- Meza Restaurant and Piazza Lounge and Grill
- Warsaw’s Old Town – a UNESCO World Heritage Monument
- The Palace of Culture and Science
- Lazienki Park – the city’s green lung
- Warsaw Rising Museum – state-of-the-art museum and installation
- Praga District – culture, cafes, and nightlife
- Wilanow – Poland’s answer to the Palace of Versailles
- Fryderyk Chopin Museum
The casino is less than a 30 minute drive from the Warsaw Chopin Airport and in the heart of Warsaw. Valet parking is available and the hotel is a four minute walk from the Rondo Daszynskiego Underground Metro Station.
Casino Contact Information
|Address:||Grzybowska 63, 00-844 Warszawa, Poland|
|Telephone:||+48 22 351 72 60|