Marina Bay Sands - Singapore
The Marina Bays Sands dominates the Singapore skyline. Three towers with a roof garden and sky pool stretching across the top. It’s an incredible site. What’s inside and below is no less amazing.
The enormous hotel sits on top of the biggest shopping mall in town. Also inside is the15,000 sq m Marina Bay Sands Casino - big enough to accommodate 15,000 people.
Every table game under the sun is available here - although the mainly Asian players tend to stick to sic bo and pai gow. The casino is modern and well run. There are complimentary soft drinks on offer and four noodle bars inside the room.
Step outside into the mall and the range of dining options goes from Michelin starred fine dining to McDonalds. If you’ve won a jackpot at the casino, the high end mall will quickly empty your pockets, with concessions like Louis Vuitton, Rolex, and Chanel.
The hotel is a busy five-star operation, with a museum, theatre, conference halls, and the famous rooftop swimming pool - where you can work on your tan and take in the view across Singapore.
The Marina Bay Sands is one of Singapore’s new top tourist destinations – whether you are staying there or not. It’s a world class operation that lives up to the hype.
- Four huge levels of gaming
- 350 table games
- 2,300 slots
- Dress code – smart casual
- Private gaming areas by invitation only
- Photo ID required
- 2,560 rooms and suites
- World biggest rooftop pool
- 24 hour room service
- Adjoins Singapore’s biggest luxury shopping mall
- Dozens of restaurants, including Michelin starred
- Massive entertainment complex
- Raffles – grab yourself a Singapore Sling in this colonial mansion
- Singapore Zoo – one of the world’s best
- Peranakan Food Tour - tantalize your taste buds
- River cruise – see the city from the river
- Orchard Road – shop till you drop
- Pulau Ubin – ten minutes by boat and you’re on the beach
- Sentosa Island – grown up Disneyland
- The Botanical Gardens – world class and comprehensive
The resort is a 15 minute drive away from Changi International Airport. Public transport is efficient and frequent. Shuttle and limousine services are available. There is parking at the hotel.
Hotel Contact Information
|Address:||10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore|
|Telephone:||+65 6688 8868|