Lusaka Royale Casino - Zambia
Zambia is home to one of the seven natural wonders of the World: The Victoria Falls. It’s a peaceful country with some of the continent’s most wonderful wildlife. The capital Lusaka is one of the fastest growing cities in South Africa and home to the Lusaka Royale Casino.
The Lusaka Royale Casino was established in 2009 in one of the city’s biggest shopping destinations: the Arcades Shopping Mall. The casino has nine table games, including blackjack, roulette, Caribbean stud, and baccarat. There are also 156 slots and video games to choose from.
The restaurant and bar area are open until 2am. The fare is Chinese and there are special buffet nights on Thursdays (Chinese) and Sundays (International).
The casino is the first property in the International Gaming Africa (IGA) group. The IGA has a policy of social investment. This means every time you enjoy a game of roulette or blackjack, a small percentage of the rake goes to a good cause in Zambia.
Lusaka and Zambia are developing economies. Last year, the casino unveiled a new entrance to the casino. Business is booming for the 120 staff employed at the Lusaka Royale Casino. Join them for a game soon.
- Nine table games
- 156 slots and video games
- Slots open 10am to 4am every day
- Tables open 3pm to 2am, Friday – Saturday noon till 4am
- Minimum age 18
- The Royal Club - benefits, promotions, and more
- Flavours of Fortune restaurant and Chinese buffet
- Radisson Blu Hotel Lusaka
- Grand Palace Hotel
- Hotel Chrismar
- Protea Hotel Cairo Road
- Flintstones Backpackers
- StayEasy Lusaka
- Victoria Falls – Zambia’s number one tourist attraction
- South Luangwa National Park – abundant wildlife but a ten hour drive
- Lower Zambezi National Park
- Chaminuka Game Reserve
- Pakati Sunday Market
- Munda Wanga Environmental Park
- Lusaka City Market
The casino is just 25 minutes away from the Kenneth Kaunda International Airport. Contact the casino for help with any transfers.
Hotel Contact Information
|Address:||Arcade Shopping Centre, next to room 101, Corner of Great East and Thabo Mbeki Road, Lusaka|
|Telephone:||+260 211 254 697|