Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino - Aruba
Stylish, seductive, and featuring one of the best casinos in Aruba, the Hyatt regency Aruba Resort and Casino has got something for everyone. The hotel has recently undergone a massive renovation and is one of the top destinations on the island.
The hotel casino features 21 table games, with everything from craps to the ubiquitous blackjack. There are more than 255 slot machines catering to every taste, including popular games like Cleopatra, Blazing 7s, Bally Quick hits, and Williams Power Ball.
Exhausted revelers can take a break at the Hyatt Regency Casino Bar, with its lush beachfront setting, hand-rolled cigars, fine wines, and cocktails. There is live music in the casino every night, except Mondays, and the daily ‘Carnival in Rio’ celebration ensures that the casino lives up to its ‘never-ending party’ promise.
Close to the equator, and one of the most southerly Caribbean islands, Aruba packs a serious party punch. If it’s fun, luxury, and a game of blackjack you seek – look no further. This is Paradise found.
- Open from 12 noon to 4am, every day
- Full suite of table games including blackjack, roulette, craps, let it ride, Caribbean stud, baccarat, and three card poker
- 255 slot machines and 30 video poker games
- Live music from Tuesday through Sunday
- Nightly ‘Carnival in Rio’ celebrations
- Casino bar serving hand rolled cigars and exotic drinks
- 357 guest rooms with ocean, garden, or pool views
- Three level 8,000 sq ft swimming pool with slides and waterfalls
- State-of-the-art fitness centre and tennis courts
- ZoiA spa, offering comprehensive range of treatments
- Private beachfront dining
- Comprehensive selection of dining options, including surf and turf, Mexican, and fine dining
- Camp Watapana kids club
- Shops, market, and concierge
- Oranjestad: Aruba’s capital city is a beautiful place to enjoy some duty free shopping and the island’s Dutch heritage
- Go wild and enjoy the Arikok National Park and Bubali Bird Sanctuary
- The Island’s Butterfly Farm – get yourself in a flutter
- The perfection of Rogers and Baby Beach at the island’s southernmost tip
The hotel is just 15 minutes from Queen Beatrix International Airport and can make all the necessary travel arrangements. Public transport is also a reliable option.
Hotel Contact Information
|Address:||J.E. Irausquin Blvd #85, Palm Beach, Aruba, Dutch Caribbean|
|Telephone:||+011 297 586 1234|