Holland Casino Amsterdam - Holland
Tulips, clogs, and canals… Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and the perfect destination for a weekend away. It’s small enough to wander around and packs an enormous cultural punch. The food is good, the coffee is great, and the casino is world class.
The Holland Casino Amsterdam is one of 14 casinos operated by the state run Holland Casino group, which holds a monopoly on all gambling in the Netherlands. Profits from the casino are channelled into the government.
From the players point of view, this means professionally run venues and one of the biggest progressive jackpots in the world: Mega Millions. All 14 casinos across the country feed into the jackpot.
The Holland Casino Amsterdam is one of the biggest casinos in the group and sits alongside the canal. Spread over three floors, there are more than 750 slots and several restaurants and bars.
The Lido Club is part of the venue and has interactive touch screen gaming and GamesPods. It is described as ‘a completely new gaming experience’ with multi-touch gaming tables.
Traditional gamblers are also well catered for with a range of table games. Frequent visitors can take advantage of the casino’s ‘Favourites’ loyalty program. You earn points as you play and can redeem them at the casino’s restaurants and bars or at the online webshop.
Run with traditional Dutch hospitality, the Holland Casino Amsterdam is a great place to take a break from the sightseeing and enjoy a little time at the tables.
- Open every day from noon to 3am
- Minimum age 18 - ID required
- €5 entrance fee
- Comprehensive selection of table games, including roulette, blackjack and baccarat
- 750 slots, including electronic roulette, bingo, and video poker
- Poker room
- Dress code – stylish
- ‘Favourites’ loyalty program
- Several restaurants including ‘The Brasserie’
- Smoking areas in some casinos
- Lido Club
- Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Park Hotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam American Hotel
- Hotel NH Amsterdam Centre
- Best Western Apollo Museumhotel
- Paris-Hotel Concorde La Fayette
- Canals – Amsterdam’s iconic waterways are on the doorstep
- Bloemenmarkt - buy tulips at the flower market
- The Red Light District – infamous, notorious, and a must see
- Rijksmuseum – Rembrandt and Vermeer are here
- Van Gogh Museum
- Anne Frank Museum
- Bars and coffee shops – the perfect place to kick back
The casino is located in the centre of Amsterdam, about 30 minutes from Schipol Airport by car or public transport.
Casino Contact Information
|Address:||Max Euweplein 62, 1017 MB Amsterdam|
|Telephone:||+31 020-5211 111|