Grand Casino Brussels Viage - Belgium
Chips and frites - welcome to the heart of Europe. The Grand Casino Brussels Viage is part of the Viage complex. Situated on the busy Boulevard Anspach, it is the largest casino in Belgium.
The casino has played host to major international poker tournaments and has a poker room that can accommodate more than 100 players. Cash games are constantly in play and there is a very busy tournament schedule.
There are 39 tables game, including all the traditional favourite like Blackjack, Roulette, Punto Banco, and Texas Hold’em. The casino also has a Money Wheel and – if you want to try something new - a Mah Jong table.
Slots fans are amply catered for with more than 375 electronic games throughout the multiple levels of the casino. Limits vary from one cent to 1,00 euros. There will be a game to suit your budget and you style of play.
For the wary player or the celebrating winner, there are three elegant refuelling stations. The Cinna-Bar, at the heart of the casino, serves up cocktails and baguettes. For something more substantial head to the restaurant Saffron where a range of international foods is on offer until 3.30am.
For real drama and romance head up. The Kamaleon Sky restaurant on the top floor of the Viage offers diners an exquisite view of Brussels, accompanied by the finest Belgian cooking. Even if you are not in the mood to gamble, you can take advantage of this amazing location.
If you want to catch your local European member of parliament blowing his expenses at the roulette table, the Grand Casino Brussels Viage is the place to go. Grab some frites and enjoy.
- Open every day 12pm - 4am, Friday and Saturday till 5am
- Over 21 only
- Entry only with valid picture ID
- Guests must observe smart casual dress code
- Three dining options, open till 4am
- Venue for major international poker tournaments
- Private Oak Room VIP area
- Largest casino in Belgium
- Viage complex includes bars, restaurants, and full scale theatre
- Daily Happy Hour from 5pm to 6pm
- Adagi Brussels Centre Monnaie Hotel
- Brussels Marriott Hotel
- Opera Hotel Brussels
- Grand Place – Brussels iconic central square is a must see destination
- Manneken Pis – the famous ‘little boy taking a leak’ statue
- Night walk gourmet tour – moules, frites, and beer
- Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinee – Discover Tin Tin and Belgium’s rich comic art tradition here
- Parlamentarium – a great place to get a grip of European politics
- Don’t forget the chocolate
Casino Contact Information
|Address:||Anspach Boulevard 30, 1000 Brussels|
|Telephone:||+32 2 300 01 00|