Fitzwilliam Casino and Card Club - Ireland
Known locally as ‘The Fitz’, the Fitzwilliam Casino and Card Club is a Dublin institution. Known mainly for its poker, the venue also has a clutch of classic casino games for players to enjoy.
The club has more than 60,000 members and there are poker tournaments every day of the week. Gambling is a serious business here and there is no alcohol for sale or permitted within the premises.
As well as Blackjack, Roulette, and Punto Banco, the Fitz also gives players the chance to try their hand at BritBrag – also known as three card poker: a quick and fun game to learn with a relatively low house edge. Try it.
Although a dry venue, soft drinks, tea, and coffee are on offer. Food is available until the early hours of the morning. If your game does need a little lubrication, help is on hand: the venue is surrounded by dozens of pubs.
For old school vibes, in a professional and classy card room, the Fitz is an Irish winner. Poker is the star attraction but the table games - and atmosphere - are there to enjoy. If you’re planning a visit to the Fair City, have a punt in the Fitz.
- Open 6pm to 6am
- Full service menu until 3am
- Minimum age 18
- Dress code – smart casual
- Four screens showing live sports and pay-per-view
- Free membership
- No slots
- Roulette, Blackjack, Punto Banco and BritBrag in play
- Free €10 bet on registration
- Biggest card room in Dublin
- The Merrion Hotel
- Longfield’s Hotel
- The Fitzwilliam Hotel
- The Shelbourne Dublin
- The Oscar Wilde House – former home of one of Dublin’s most famous sons
- Temple Bar – cobblestone streets and one of Ireland’s most charming neighborhoods
- Kehoe’s – the place to go for an authentic Guinness in Dublin
- Trinity College – founded in 1592, its alumni include Samuel Beckett and Oscar Wilde
- The National Museum of Ireland – 4,000 years of history and heritage on display here
- Bewley’s Café - a grand old café serving ‘the best coffee in Ireland’.
The Fitzwilliam Casino and Card Club is a 20 minute drive away from Dublin Airport. A frequent bus service operates, taking less than an hour.
Casino Contact Information
|Address:||Clifton Hall, Fitzwilliam Street, Lower Dublin 2|
|Telephone:||+353 1 6114677|