Dusk Till Dawn Poker and Casino Nottingham - UK
Nottingham is the home of Robin Hood – the man who robbed the rich to feed the poor. Although Dusk Till Dawn is primarily a poker room, its compact casino punches above its weight with the lowest blackjack house edge in the UK.
Located in the middle of a business park, the setting is less than salubrious. This doesn’t stop hoards of casino and poker fans making their way here every day.
The 45-table poker room is the biggest in the UK and the venue is on all major poker tours. The actual casino is small but provides the perfect distraction for players who went ‘all in’ too soon.
Dusk Till Dawn allows blackjack players to surrender all hands except blackjack and lose just 50%. All doubles and splits are also refunded against dealer blackjack. If a player splits aces four times, he will only lose the initial bet, if the dealer hits blackjack.
What this translates to is a house edge of just 0.26% and a compelling reason for any blackjack fan to head for the East Midlands.
Additional incentives come in the form of the DTD girls – who bring the glamour. There is also a 250 capacity bar, serving drinks, cocktails, and food up until 30 minutes before the club closes. For high rollers and camera shy celebrities, there is a Salon Prive with all the usual VIP trimmings.
- 8 gaming tables – roulette and blackjack
- 45 poker tables
- Salon Prive
- 24 screen sports bar
- 10 slots and 10 electronic roulette terminals
- Open from 7.30pm till 3am, Fridays and Saturdays until 4am
- Minimum age 18
- Membership required – ID on application
- Dress code – smart casual
- De Veres Venues Orchard Hotel
- Travelodge Hotel Nottingham Riverside
- Holiday Inn Nottingham
- Premier Inn Nottingham Castle Marina
- The Beeches
- County Hotel
- Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem – the oldest inn in England dating back to 1189AD
- Wollaton Hall and Park – spectacular Elizabethan mansion
- Robin Hood tours in Sherwood Forest
- Nottingham Playhouse
- St Mary Magdalene – medieval parish church
- Nottingham Castle – home to the Sheriff
The club is approximately 20 minutes away from Nottingham East Midlands Airport and operates a shuttle service during festivals and tournaments. By road, the venue in almost exactly in the middle of the UK. There is car parking for more than 200 vehicles.
Hotel Contact Information
|Address:||Redfield Way, Boulevard Retail Park, Lenton, NG7 2UW United Kingdom|
|Telephone:||+44 0115 845 4300|