Casino Helsinki - Finland
Chips and charity. The Casino Helsinki is the only casino in the world that donates all its profits to charity. Operated by automaattiyhdistys (RAY), the casino supports more than 1,000 social and welfare organisations. It’s a unique business model.
For the player, it’s an elegant – newly renovated – venue over two floors. There are more than 300 slots, both reel and video, over two floors, as well as electronic Roulette and Poker games.
A ‘hidden’ Megabonus jackpot is in play at all times on all machines, except for the touch Roulette game. Slots can be played using the EZ Pay ticket system. The full suite of table games are available, including Oasis Poker – a variation on Caribbean Stud. Staff are happy to help beginners get a grasp of all the games.
The casino has a sports bar with a wide range of food and drink options. The building also houses the elegant Fennia Salon which can be booked for private events. It accommodates either 150 persons seated or 500 standing.
The 1920s style Fennia Salon plays host to the casino’s showcase restaurant – the Fennia Salonki - which serves up the finest Finnish cuisine in Helsinki, accompanied by a varied program of live music.
The casino’s poker room is home to weekly and international poker tournaments. It’s been a leading player on the poker circuit for more than 10 years. There are games every day at this busy venue.
If you want to enjoy some guilt-free gambling, safe in the knowledge that any money you lose goes to a good cause, wrap up warm and head to Finland and the Casino Helsinki. It’s a unique venue in a striking destination.
- Open every day from noon to 4am
- Age limit 18
- No strict dress code
- Casino profits all go to good causes
- 300 slots over two floors, including progressive games
- 20 tables games, including Oasis Poker, Punto Banco, Blackjack, Roulette and Poker
- 30 screen Sports Bar Casino Helsinki open to 4am
- Group packages and private hire available
- The Fennia Salonki – a 1920s dinner party venue hosting live music and entertainment
- Hotel Cumulus
- Hotel Arthur
- Hotel Carlton Helsinki
- Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Hotel Kamp
- Mannerheimintie Street – home to the Finnish Parliament and many cultural sights
- The Ateneum and Kansallismuseo – Finland’s national museum and art gallery
- Rock Church – an underground church carved entirely out of rock
- Market Square – one of the best-known outdoor markets in Northern Europe, bordering the Baltic Sea
- Helsinki Cathedral
- Kaisaniemi Botanic Garden
Casino Contact Information
|Address:||Mikonkatu 19, 00100 Helsinki|
|Telephone:||+358 (0)9 680 800|