CityPalais Casino Duisburg - Germany
The CityPalais Casino Duisburg is Germany’s most successful and largest casino. Situated the uber-trendy Ruhr district of Duisburg, the casino looks like the set of a science fiction film.
The cosmic atmosphere of the casino is created with the star-studded ceiling and spaceships floating over the game room. It’s stylish, modern, and funky – just like Duisburg.
Blackjack, American Roulette, and all the classics are on offer. There are ten progressive games in play, including two mystery jackpots. You can check the status of all the jackpots live on the casino’s website.
The prize winning ‘Inside’ restaurant is more than just a refuelling stop for hungry players. It has won multiple awards and is considered one of the best foodie destinations in Druisburg. It’s location in the heart of the casino is great for people watching and for diners who like to do more than just eat their chips.
At the time of writing, events on offer include weekly poker tournaments, ladies night on a Wednesday, and weekly raffles. The casino also liaises with nearby hotels to offer visitors value-added casino weekend packages.
Sparkling, sharp and wonderfully efficient. The German stereotype for doing the very best is magically true at this modern casino in the heart of the Ruhr. Druisburg will surprise and delight, as will the CityPalais Casino.
- Classic casino open weekdays from 3pm to 3am, weekends until 4am
- 30 gaming tables, including Poker, Blackjack, and Roulette
- 354 gaming machines including slots, video poker, and electronic roulette
- Largest casino in Germany
- Two cocktail bars and an open kitchen restaurant serving snacks and dinner
- Dress code – smart casual: button shirts, no open footwear
- Lively mix of events and promotions
- Poker room
- Wyndham Duisburger Hof
- Mercure Hotel Duisburg City
- L’Escallier im Hotel Steigenberger
- Hotel ibis Duisburg Hauptbahnhof
- Landschafspark Nord – an old factory has been converted into an alpine garden – recycling at its best
- Duisport – Europe’s biggest inland harbour is buzzing
- Eat Rhenish food – sauerbraten, halver hahn, and German beer
- Shopping along the Königstraße
- Duisburg Zoo – home to Europe’s first dolphinarium
Casino Contact Information
|Address:||Casino Duisburg GmbH & Co. KG, Landfermannstraße 6, Duisburg|