Casino du Liban - Lebanon
Just imagine: you are standing on a balcony, overlooking Maameltein Bay. In the distance, the lights of Beirut sparkle. Behind you, the chatter and sounds of the casino, as a balmy Mediterranean breeze freshens the air.
No need to dream. The Casino du Liban encapsulates the ebb and flow of the Middle East. In the 1970s, it was the only gaming room in the region. In more liberal times, the venue played host to Miss Europe. It’s a cultural centre, as well as a thriving casino.
The casino is divided into four areas. The International Room is open to everyone and limits are low. The Mediterranean Room has more tables and slightly higher antes.
By the time we get to the Cercle D’Or Room, the action gets serious. Crystal chandeliers, plush piled carpets, and a golden room are the backdrop for the higher roller. Still got more to give? Then check out the Salles Prives where it all gets a little crazy.
Poker players are also very well catered for with a lively mix of tournaments and cash games.
As well as gaming, the 35,000 sq m venue has five restaurants, a theatre, and a banqueting area. There really is something for everyone at this amazing destination. With its stunning views across the Mediterranean and cliff top location, the Casino du Liban is the perfect place to soak up some Middle Eastern atmosphere and enjoy a little action at the tables.
- Four distinct gaming areas over 35,000 sq m
- 60 tables games and more than 400 slots
- Poker room
- Dress code varies - minimum required: smart casual
- Main rooms open 4pm to 4am, VIP rooms from 10pm to 4am
- Theatre, banqueting facilities, and nightclub
- Five restaurants
- Minimum age 21
- Membership required, available instantly with photo ID
- Monte Cassino
- Chateau Raphael Boutique Hotel
- Sun Hills Suites Hotel
- Hollywood Inn Hotel
- Aqua Vista Hotel
- Siena Hotel
- Lebanese Heritage Museum – history and culture from the Phoenician era till now
- Téléphérique – a gondola lift between Harissa and Jounieh
- Beirut Central District – the core of the city’s tourism
- Baalbek – best preserved ancient temple in the world
- Jeita grotto – caves and underground rivers
- Byblos – one of the oldest inhabited city on the world
The casino is located in Maameltein, Jounieh, about 50km from Rafic Hariri International Airport. Its cliffside location means it’s well known to taxi drivers. Transportation can be arranged by contacting customer services. Free parking is available.
Hotel Contact Information
|Address:||Kfar Yassine, Mount Lebanon, Lebanon|
|Telephone:||+961 (9) 855 888|