Las Vegas Casino Budapest - Hungary
Budapest is often cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and it’s easy to see why. The regions of Buda and Pest merged in 1873 to create a contrasting destination that has earned the status of World Heritage Site.
Voted the world’s second best city by Conde Nast Traveller, Budapest is the perfect location to enjoy some goulash and a coffee with your game of roulette. Smoking is still popular here and permitted in many restaurants. Not in the casino, however.
The Las Vegas Casino is located immediately in front of the Sofitel Chain Bridge Hotel - a stone’s throw from the Danube. Directly opposite, on the other side of the river, is the iconic Buda Castle Hill.
The casino is a relatively modest affair with just 23 table games and less than 100 slots. A mystery progressive jackpot is in play on all the slots. Gaming takes place on the first floor in a single large room.
The casino has a small bar which serves up ready made sandwiches and drinks to thirsty players. If you want something more substantial, the five-star Sofitel next door has some great dining options. Alternatively, head into Budapest. You are moments away from good food.
Friendly, intimate, and fun: the feedback on the Las Vegas Casino Budapest is largely positive. If your idea of heaven is laced with paprika and includes a night playing Punto Banco in one of the world’s most beautiful cities, it’s time to make a reservation and head to Hungary.
- Open 24 hours
- 23 table games, including Blackjack, Roulette, Texas Holdem, Three Card Poker and Punto Banco
- 94 slots and three automatic Roulette games
- Mystery jackpot progressive on all slots
- Minimum age 18 – registration required on first visit
- No specific dress code but use common sense
- Minimum bet €2 – maximum bet €10,000
- Hotel Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge
- Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest
- Carlton Hotel Budapest
- InterContinental Budapest
- Budapest Marriott
- Starlight Suiten Hotel
- The Danube – take a cruise and enjoy views of Buda and Pest
- Buda Castle Hill – the World Heritage Site is a must see
- Budapest Opera House – built in the 1880s, the acoustics are considered among the best in the world
- Central Market Hall – sample the local delicacies in this spectacular market
- Matthias Church and Royal Palace
- Thermal baths - take a dip in the hot healing waters
- Goulash, coffee and cake – tuck into the city’s finest fare
The casino is located in the very heart of Budapest, about a 30 minute drive from the Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport. Allow at least an hour for public transport. There are several options available.
Casino Contact Information
|Address:||Széchenyi István tér 2, 1051, Hungary|