Casino Bucharest Hotel InterContinental - Romania
The Casino Bucharest is one of the best kept secrets in town. It opened for business in 1991 and was the first casino to shuffle into life after the fall of communism.
Located in the five-star Hotel Intercontinental Bucharest, the elegantly styled casino prides itself on offering players ‘consummate quality, exceptional service and a congenial ambience’.
Guest enjoy a concierge service offering reduced hotel room rates, as well as discounts for the health club and other hotel facilities. This even extends to a courtesy car service and security escort on request.
The casino has an exclusive Prive dining area where players can enjoy the gastronomic delights of the Hotel InterContinental’s five-star chefs. There is also a casino bar serving fine Romanian wines and cocktails.
Although Bucharest lived in the shadow of communism for many years, the city is starting to thrive and has a strong cultural identity. Music and nightlife is second to none and its traditional culture is strong and vibrant.
Although the country has adopted the ways of the west, it still has an exotic East European feel. It all adds to the atmosphere when you are enjoying a game of blackjack in the wee small hours of the morning.
- Open from 6pm to 6am
- 14 table games and a selection of slots
- reduced hotel rates for casino guests
- photo ID required for first visit
- smart casual dress code
- the first casino in Romania, opened in 1991
- courtesy car and free parking available
- 257 rooms and suites
- five star hotel
- turndown and valet service
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Health club and spa with sauna, Jacuzzi, and massage
- 24 hour room service
- Two restaurants and a cocktail lounge
- Palace of Parliament – the world’s second largest building and home to Ceausescu
- Cismigiu Garden – perfect for watching the Bucharest world go by
- Caru’cu Bere – peasant girl hostesses pull the pints in this old beer house
- Opera House – champagne performance at beer prices
- Museum of the Romanian Peasant
- Lipscani – the old town is where Bucharest earned its name Little Paris
The casino is a 40 minute drive from the Henri Coanda International Airport. Call +40 728 833828 to arrange a courtesy car service direct to the casino.
|Address:||Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 4, București 010051|
|Telephone:||+40 21 312 2600|