Aspers London – United Kingdom
If it’s gold medal gambling you want, Aspers has the answer. Situated on the third floor of the Westfield Stratford City shopping complex, the casino opened in 2011 just in time for the London Olympics.
The area - in the east end of London - benefited from multi-billion pound regeneration for the 2012 games. The shopping centre is the largest in Europe and the casino continues to attract visitors looking for a little competition.
Table games in play, include roulette, blackjack, three card poker, punto banco and craps. To date, the 150 slots have paid out jackpots totalling a massive £1,300,000. The poker room is the biggest in London and has a comprehensive schedule of tournaments and games in play. You are guaranteed a game here 24/7.
If you get knocked out of the tournament too soon – no worries. Aspers has a full service restaurant (Clancys) and the Sky Bar – a stylish cocktail bar with an open roof terrace. Sports fans are also well catered for. The Tanzibar is a 27 screen sports bar with cinema style seating and action from around the world.
The London 2012 Olympics were a great success and the reborn Stratford played its part beautifully. If you want to see a side of London that most tourists miss, and enjoy a little casino action in a stylish venue, get on the Tube and head east.
- Open 24 hours, 364 days of the year
- 40 table games and 150 slots
- 150 seat poker room
- 65,000 sq ft of gaming space
- 27 screen sports bar
- Free entry
- Minimum age 18
- ID required - if transaction greater than £1,000 or you look under 25
- Smart casual dress code
- Holiday Inn London Stratford City
- Premier Inn London Stratford
- Staybridge Suites London
- The Railway Tavern
- Hotel Ibis London Stratford
- The Westbridge Hotel
- Westfield Stratford City - the largest shopping and leisure destination in Europe
- The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Stratford Cultural Quarter – arts and events to suit all ages
- All Saints West Ham – a 1,000 year old cathedral
- The Royal Docks – London’s waterways
- London – the city is just a 15 minute Tube ride away
The casino is located on the third floor of the Westfield Shopping Centre. It’s connected to all of London’s main transport links. It’s about 20 minutes from central London and approximately an hour from both Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Parking is available with direct access to the casino on Level 3, via car park B.
Hotel Contact Information
|Address:||312 The Loft, Montfichet Road Olympic Park, London, E20|
|Telephone:||+44 (0)20 8536 5636|