Play Half Double Blackjack at Casino.com UK
Half Double Blackjack is one of the excellent variations of blackjack found at Casino.com UK online casino. This version of blackjack is played in a similar way to most other blackjack casino games. There is one small difference that benefits players when the dealer receives a two-card blackjack hand. Other than that, the game is played out in much the same way as one would expect online blackjack games to be played.
At Casino.com, we offer players the chance to enjoy a large casino games suite that includes slots, baccarat, roulette, video poker, scratch cards, blackjack and other card and table games. In addition to Half Double Blackjack, our blackjack variations include Classic Blackjack, Blackjack Surrender, Blackjack Multihand 5, UK Blackjack, American Blackjack, Blackjack Switch, Progressive Blackjack, 21 Duel Blackjack, Double Attack Blackjack, Blackjack Pro, Blackjack Super 21, Pontoon, and more.
How to Play Half Double Blackjack at Casino.com UK
- To indicate that you wish to be in the game, place a bet and then press the Deal button seen on your screen.
- The player card is dealt face-up, as is the first dealer card.
- Players are then dealt a second face-up card, while the dealer’s second card is dealt face-down.
- In some forms of blackjack, the dealer will check whether they have a two-card 21-point blackjack hand once the second card has been dealt. In Half Double Blackjack, the dealer hand is only looked at after the player has finished playing.
- Once both cards have been dealt, players can choose to hit, split, or stand. Hitting will add another card to the hand. Splitting is possible when the player holds two cards of the same value. The cards can be split and played as two separate hands. When choosing to stand, the player hand will not receive any other cards.
- If the dealer’s first card shows an Ace, players can place a wager on the Insurance side bet if they wish.
- While game play is similar to that of classic blackjack games, the main difference is seen when the dealer holds a blackjack hand of 21 points made up of just two cards. When the dealer holds a two-card blackjack, players will only lose half of their bets.
- If the dealer hand in Half Double Blackjack wins a hand with any other combination, including 21 points made up of more than two cards, players will lose their whole bet as they would in other blackjack games.
Casino.com UK Offers Real Money Half Double Blackjack
At Casino.com UK, you can play Half Double Blackjack for real money now. Follow our quick and simple sign-up procedure, download our software, and make your first real money deposit. After you have done so, you can play Half Double Blackjack and other online casino games. You will be able to win cash prizes when playing with a funded account at our online casino. Deposits and withdrawals can be safely and easily transacted using one of the banking choices available. New players receive a 100% up to £400 Bonus when signing up at Casino.com UK.