Play Mini Roulette Online at Casino.com Australia
Mini roulette, as its name suggests, is a miniature variation on classic online roulette. Although it is based on 13 numbers instead of the 37 and 38 numbers found in European Roulette and American Roulette, respectively, this online casino game can offer players huge rewards. Mini roulette is one of the simplest versions of online roulette, comprising just numbers ranging from 0 to 12, placed in red and black pockets.
How to play
Playing Mini Roulette at our online casino can be very easy, so you need to not worry about complicated rules.
- As in other variations of online roulette, players begin by placing a bet.
- They can bet on single numbers, rows of numbers, number combinations, even or odd numbers, or numbers in black or red.
- Players simply need to select a chip and a betting area on the roulette table.
- Players can bet on one or more betting areas at a time.
- Once the betting round is over, the wheel and the ball are set spinning.
- If the roulette ball comes to rest over players’ chosen numbers, they will win their bets.
Mini roulette bets
Players can place the following bets in mini roulette:
- Split bet – a bet on two numbers
- Street bet or Corner Bet – a bet on four numbers
- Three Bet – bets on 0, 1, 2 or 0, 2, 3
- Sixers bet
- Column Bet
- Black/red Bet
- Odd/even Bet
The payout structure of mini roulette is excellent.
- Players get even money on red/black, odd/even, and Rows
- The payout for 2 to 1 bets is 3:1
- Straight bets pay 11:1
To play mini roulette, all you need to do is download our casino software, open a real money account and spin that wheel!